January 18, 2021, 12:31:16 AM

Author Topic: [News]Opposition View – Tottenham Hotspur  (Read 915 times)

September 09, 2020, 02:18:36 AM
Read 915 times

NewsBot

Global Moderator
Opposition View – Tottenham Hotspur

The opening day of the season sees Everton travel to London to play Tottenham Hotspur and the good folk at Spurs Community have provided us with some of their brightest minds in the form of alyid, taidgh, ajspurs and fishhhandricecake to answer some questions on Spurs, Everton and even Gylfi Sigurdsson. How is the general […]

Source: Opposition View – Tottenham Hotspur

September 09, 2020, 06:58:33 AM
Reply #1

Shogun

Administrator
Played it safe on the questions for this one rather than asking the forum about what to ask and then having to choose like three out of 40 responses.

Any feedback would be appreciated! Whether it should be more Informative/piss take/whatever/Give up
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

September 09, 2020, 07:16:25 AM
Reply #2

Robioto

Played it safe on the questions for this one rather than asking the forum about what to ask and then having to choose like three out of 40 responses.

Any feedback would be appreciated! Whether it should be more Informative/piss take/whatever/Give up

I love these sorts of pieces. Getting the views of opposition fans is great and its always nice to see what they think of us and themselves. You seem to get serious responses as well, so I think it's worth keeping it informative and maybe have a piss take question last for a laugh.

September 09, 2020, 01:30:38 PM
Reply #3

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
I always liked these. Did they drop off for a bit? Seems ages since I read one.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 09, 2020, 01:56:46 PM
Reply #4

Simon Paul

Administrator
Really enjoy these and know how much work goes in, well done

September 09, 2020, 06:20:15 PM
Reply #5

dchans

Anyone else read their responses in a Cockney accent??

Anyone?? No?? 

Just me then.....
Fancy your own online, part time business?  Just PM me for more details...

September 14, 2020, 04:12:12 AM
Reply #6

Robioto

You should do a follow up piece with them. ;)

September 15, 2020, 12:25:35 PM
Reply #7

Omar

You should do a follow up piece with them. ;)

Judging by their matchday thread, they still don't rate us.   ;D
You come at the king, you best not miss.

September 15, 2020, 12:34:40 PM
Reply #8

TSGun

Bit of a delayed read but it's a tick of approval from moi. Definitely keep them coming.

If you get the opportunity to repeat this for the West Brom game it would be very interesting to read the supporters relative perspective and views, particularly with respect to Everton, from a club with very different aspirations and recent history to Spurs.
Nothing ever happens, nothing happens at all. The needle returns to the start of the song and we all sing along like before.