January 25, 2021, 04:23:57 PM

Author Topic: Jarred Branthwaite  (Read 6607 times)

Waltzer, KevtheRat and 24 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 18, 2020, 08:35:00 PM
Reply #15

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Very odd.

Honestly thought he was likely out of favour and we were actively shopping him around to see what we could get for him.

Sent from my SM-G970W using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Think the majority of people came to the same conclusion, which is why it was so unwise for the club to treat the information in that way.

Will be telling for me if he starts getting back into the squad or not.

I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 18, 2020, 08:35:52 PM
Reply #16

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber

September 18, 2020, 08:36:33 PM
Reply #17

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 18, 2020, 08:38:53 PM
Reply #18

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah today they have, how about the last two weeks
  Thats the Everton way. Worst read on the internet is this page  https://www.evertonfc.com/teams/injuries-and-suspensions     often don't even get the players right...

September 18, 2020, 08:53:36 PM
Reply #19

cantoffee

September 18, 2020, 09:36:08 PM
Reply #20

Ari

I'm reading the papers and they say it is a month out for him.  He will come back stronger.

Headlines are as if he is already a first team player.  It is now crystal clear that Ancelotti must buy 2 cb's before the 5th. 

Sent from my SM-A705FN using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

September 18, 2020, 09:44:29 PM
Reply #21

KoemansNumberTens

I'm reading the papers and they say it is a month out for him.  He will come back stronger.

Headlines are as if he is already a first team player.  It is now crystal clear that Ancelotti must buy 2 cb's before the 5th. 

Sent from my SM-A705FN using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

2 more?? Seems overkill

September 18, 2020, 09:50:21 PM
Reply #22

GoodisonPk

2 is way too many. 1 is needed but quality won’t come now given what stock we have. I’d rather see it out than have more wages tied up on a player we probably won’t play after a month.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 09:52:35 PM by GoodisonPk »

September 18, 2020, 09:52:06 PM
Reply #23

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Two would be ridiculous.

We need one, just now more urgently. We get both Branthwaite & Holgate back within 2 months.
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

September 18, 2020, 10:03:03 PM
Reply #24

Robioto

Good news it is not too serious, it was a bit concerning at the time.

We'll see another CB added in the next 2-3 weeks, Mina and Keane are absolutely fine for now, provided they don't get injured too. It would be nice to not get the bad luck for once.

September 18, 2020, 10:19:45 PM
Reply #25

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
This is a massive blow to Jarred, had he had another good game and then against Fleetwood he could well of considered himself 4th choice CB, if we bring in anyone decent on loan now he will be z5th choice for this season. The other problem is anyone decent is not going to come in as 4th choice and mother club would not loan anyone out if they were not guaranteed starting as Zouma was. Rock and a hard place for Carlo.

September 18, 2020, 11:20:48 PM
Reply #26

Old England Toffee

This is a massive blow to Jarred, had he had another good game and then against Fleetwood he could well of considered himself 4th choice CB, if we bring in anyone decent on loan now he will be z5th choice for this season. The other problem is anyone decent is not going to come in as 4th choice and mother club would not loan anyone out if they were not guaranteed starting as Zouma was. Rock and a hard place for Carlo.

I think the whole 'needs to get game time thing' is offset somewhat by having someone like carlo in charge. I think his development will continue under the current setup, great coaching and trying to defend against the mix of DCL, richarlison James etc will help him more than being in a few cup games or going out to the championship. If we get another CB in and Gbamin is looking like coming back then we can always loan him out for a couple of months though.

September 18, 2020, 11:25:24 PM
Reply #27

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Holgate likely to be out until up towards December so JB will be 4th choice up until then with potential loan open in Jan

September 18, 2020, 11:31:15 PM
Reply #28

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Holgate likely to be out until up towards December so JB will be 4th choice up until then with potential loan open in Jan
Would t want to loan JB out in Jan, he can play a part this season.

September 18, 2020, 11:42:02 PM
Reply #29

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber

Why December? Did he suffer a setback?

It was 6-8 weeks from the time of the injury, which would mean there's roughly 5-6 weeks left at most.
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).