October 22, 2020, 03:52:07 PM

Author Topic: So, Who's Happy then?  (Read 5437 times)

September 19, 2020, 08:39:21 PM
Read 5437 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou

September 19, 2020, 08:40:13 PM
Reply #1

Bluebridge

Very, that’s a game we’d have lost last season.

September 19, 2020, 08:40:49 PM
Reply #2

sam of the south

Yeah, extremely happy.

Still very cautious, though, but loving the ability we have in this side.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

September 19, 2020, 08:41:59 PM
Reply #3

Macca77

It's basically ours to lose now

September 19, 2020, 08:43:58 PM
Reply #4

Mayor Farnum

James has got a 4 million pounds release clause in his contact that's about to be triggered by Wolves.
Ask yourself. "What would Lewis Hamilton say?"

September 19, 2020, 08:45:09 PM
Reply #5

Shogun

Administrator
Not me. I wanted a 1-1 draw with Jay Rodriguez sealing us a last minute equaliser under David Moyes.
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

September 19, 2020, 08:46:18 PM
Reply #6

Up The Toffees

Happy we won, lots of positives and to be on 6 points after 2 games, a though match on paper away at spurs and coming from behind to win at home.

Surely were only going to get better the more games we play.

Slight concern in we didnt look solid at the back.

September 19, 2020, 08:54:32 PM
Reply #7

love is love

There was loads I did not like. Gomes and Mina should not be playing with the level of the rest of the team.  They  are not good enough, it seems like Keane, Dcl and Coleman have made the grade/level of improvement under Carlo.

September 19, 2020, 08:56:28 PM
Reply #8

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Being 2 from 2 - 10/10 happy
Being top of the League - 10/10 happy
Today’s overall performance - 7/10 happy
Deciding not to transfer DCL into my FF team last night and make him triple captain? -10/10 happy
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

September 19, 2020, 09:09:04 PM
Reply #9

Cozzie

Happy yes, trying my ever best not to get carried away though.

Even Carlo said himself in the interview there was parts of that game that where still very shit but its usually the type we would have drawn or lost in the past.

Cant wait until we have played a few games together.

September 19, 2020, 09:09:42 PM
Reply #10

TSGun

Considering some of the recent shenanigans it's really hard not to be.
Nothing ever happens, nothing happens at all. The needle returns to the start of the song and we all sing along like before.

September 19, 2020, 09:18:31 PM
Reply #11

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
There was loads I did not like. Gomes and Mina should not be playing with the level of the rest of the team.  They  are not good enough, it seems like Keane, Dcl and Coleman have made the grade/level of improvement under Carlo.

Go have a lie down.
Playing FM20 24/7.

September 19, 2020, 09:26:37 PM
Reply #12

Bluedylan

Yeah really happy, and with loads to still improve on. Still some weakfish areas of the team/squad, but Rome wasn't built in a day. Maybe we can really go for a Top 6 position this season, if we keep key players fit.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

September 19, 2020, 09:28:16 PM
Reply #13

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah really happy, and with loads to still improve on. Still some weakfish areas of the team/squad, but Rome wasn't built in a day. Maybe we can really go for a Top 6 position this season, if we keep key players fit.

I appreciate you keeping me grounded but I've already booked hotel rooms in every city in the Ukraine, Azerbaijan, and Turkey.
Playing FM20 24/7.

September 19, 2020, 09:30:35 PM
Reply #14

Bluedylan

I appreciate you keeping me grounded but I've already booked hotel rooms in every city in the Ukraine, Azerbaijan, and Turkey.

Even if we don't make Europe, those are all fascinating places to visit historically.

Fun fact about Azerbaijan - it used to be part of Iran (or rather Persia), and the Shah lost it in a card game.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.