November 01, 2020, 04:22:32 AM

Author Topic: So, Who's Happy then?  (Read 5745 times)

September 19, 2020, 09:30:43 PM
Reply #15

Lazarou

You have to enjoy these glimpses of pleasure being a Everton fan. I can't quite believe we can now attract managers and players like we have. For all Moshiri and co's missteps I can't thank them enough for the hope I feel.
A government of the gobshites , by the gobshites , for the gobshites .

September 19, 2020, 09:31:51 PM
Reply #16

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Even if we don't make Europe, those are all fascinating places to visit historically.

Fun fact about Azerbaijan - it used to be part of Iran (or rather Persia), and the Shah lost it in a card game.

And here I thought this day couldn't get any better. Then you go dropping knowledge like James rains crosses down in the area.
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

September 19, 2020, 09:38:31 PM
Reply #17

love is love

Go have a lie down.

Everton are not going anywhere with Gomes and Mina in the side. Both managed to look look like garbage against a championship side. Gomes seems to think he is Cantona, and Mina is like a clown. Should Everton want to move on these players are no where near good enough. Pickford is not far off as well.

September 19, 2020, 09:44:44 PM
Reply #18

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Everton are not going anywhere with Gomes and Mina in the side. Both managed to look look like garbage against a championship side. Gomes seems to think he is Cantona, and Mina is like a clown. Should Everton want to move on these players are no where near good enough. Pickford is not far off as well.

That's incredibly dramatic, Mina was poor first half but he's not a terrible player, Gomes was fine today and it's far too early to say he won't fit in this eleven. Pickford who knows. We need a defender as Holgate is injured but we aren't far off a very strong squad and certainly have the strongest eleven we have had in ages

September 19, 2020, 09:47:58 PM
Reply #19

Fynci

Mina had a poor first 15-20 minutes, then he was fine. Gomes wasn't really involved in the first half (from what I recall), but he played well in the second. Pickford is inconsistent, and that is a worry. I think he will be given more time but I would not be surprised if GK becomes more of a priority.

September 19, 2020, 09:52:38 PM
Reply #20

love is love

That's incredibly dramatic, Mina was poor first half but he's not a terrible player, Gomes was fine today and it's far too early to say he won't fit in this eleven. Pickford who knows. We need a defender as Holgate is injured but we aren't far off a very strong squad and certainly have the strongest eleven we have had in ages

It is a game against a team who might go down on record points. Mina was awful when wba had 11 players, he was ok when they had 10? Gomes was awful, always slowing everything down, never made a run, passing terrible. He thinks he is Eric Cantona. Everton need to sell him or let him play in a Cantona position. He 100% is not a cm midfielder that Everton need.

September 19, 2020, 09:53:29 PM
Reply #21

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
There was loads I did not like. Gomes and Mina should not be playing with the level of the rest of the team.  They  are not good enough, it seems like Keane, Dcl and Coleman have made the grade/level of improvement under Carlo.

We'll have none of that in my who's happy thread thank you very much.

Go make your own, we were great, but this, this and this needs fixing.

Otherwise, this is the kiss ass thread.

Thank you.
Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou

September 19, 2020, 09:53:45 PM
Reply #22

Robioto

It is a game against a team who might go down on record points. Mina was awful when wba had 11 players, he was ok when they had 10? Gomes was awful, always slowing everything down, never made a run, passing terrible. He thinks he is Eric Cantona. Everton need to sell him or let him play in a Cantona position. He 100% is not a cm midfielder that Everton need.

Fucking hell.

September 19, 2020, 09:54:52 PM
Reply #23

Fynci

Have a rest, still not sold on you being an Evertonian btw, you have a lot of WUM qualities.

September 19, 2020, 09:59:31 PM
Reply #24

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber

In the nicest possible way, piss you off you dull cunt.

September 19, 2020, 10:09:19 PM
Reply #25

love is love

In the nicest possible way, piss you off you dull cunt.

:hug:<3

September 19, 2020, 10:13:09 PM
Reply #26

sam of the south

Trouble is, history suggests we cant win the league, now: in 1984/85 we lost 4-1 at home to Spurs, and then lost 2-1 at West Brom, before pissing the title with 90 points.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

September 19, 2020, 10:14:55 PM
Reply #27

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Our midfield today:

Gomes 89% passing on 78 attempts (17-25 attacking third), 1 chance created, 3 tackles, 6 ball recoveries.
Allan 90% passing on 85 attempts (16-21 attacking third), 1 dribble, 5 tackles, 10 ball recoveries.
Doucoure 95% passing on 57 attempts (10-12 attacking third), 2 tackles, 3 ball recoveries.

They were all very good.

September 19, 2020, 10:19:13 PM
Reply #28

TheTone

September 19, 2020, 10:20:49 PM
Reply #29

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber

I'll see your monkey boobie gif and raise you a monkey boobie gif.