October 30, 2020, 01:20:51 AM

Author Topic: So, Who's Happy then?  (Read 5639 times)

September 19, 2020, 10:24:23 PM
Reply #30

love is love

What happened to the Gomes is good posts? He is terrible

September 19, 2020, 10:26:10 PM
Reply #31

Bluedylan

Give it a rest mate. Either you're not an Everton fan (quite plausible), or you're an unbelievably miserable Everton fan who can't judge the mood of a room, and has no self awareness.

Neither is a good look.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

September 19, 2020, 10:29:15 PM
Reply #32

love is love

Give it a rest mate. Either you're not an Everton fan (quite plausible), or you're an unbelievably miserable Everton fan who can't judge the mood of a room, and has no self awareness.

Neither is a good look.
?

September 19, 2020, 10:32:43 PM
Reply #33

love is love

Neither is a good look.
you are just a twat

September 19, 2020, 10:33:59 PM
Reply #34

Gary1878

For all of our previous faults in the last few years and all of the money spent, our ambition looks like it has finally paid off.

There is no doubt we will finish in the top 10 this year, and we have to really make a go for top 6 and possibly top 4 depending on our position going into the second half of the season. Itís not getting carried away, itís just being realistic and setting positive targets. If we think James has come here to just sit in 8th position and be happy with that, well, he wonít.

No doubt we need to manage our key players and not overload them at the start of the season. The cups are important but league progress and European qualification is the key for me.

September 19, 2020, 10:34:20 PM
Reply #35

Bluedylan

you are just a twat

Devastating wit and repartee, you wordsmith you.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

September 19, 2020, 10:38:59 PM
Reply #36

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Devastating wit and repartee, you wordsmith you.

Your face is a wordsmith.

NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

September 19, 2020, 10:39:44 PM
Reply #37

MexicanToffee

:hug:<3
Kopites are funny fuckers. Spend all their time telling the world how little we matter to them but spend so much effort in creating fake profiles to post bollocks on our sites. .... the gift that keeps on giving.
STAY HOME......PROTECT THE NHS.......SAVE LIVES

September 19, 2020, 10:55:07 PM
Reply #38

Evertonian in NC

;D

The world is basically ending all around us, and I could give a tin shit right now.  Up the Muthafuckin' Toffees!!
"Pardon me, I have nothing to say." - George Carlin

September 19, 2020, 10:56:13 PM
Reply #39

Toffee_4_Life

Everyone except Cazoo. Not sure they can afford this £1000 a goal they agreed to give to EiTC! 😉

September 19, 2020, 10:57:26 PM
Reply #40

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Everyone except Cazoo. Not sure they can afford this £1000 a goal they agreed to give to EiTC! 😉

You kidding? This is actual footage of Cazoo HQ after we signed James.

September 19, 2020, 11:01:04 PM
Reply #41

Toffee_4_Life

You kidding? This is actual footage of Cazoo HQ after we signed James.

I know but I wanted to make a hilarious joke about how many goals were going to score, let me have my fun!!!

September 19, 2020, 11:01:52 PM
Reply #42

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
I know but I wanted to make a hilarious joke about how many goals were going to score, let me have my fun!!!

You know I'm powerless when it comes to posting gifs.

September 19, 2020, 11:04:47 PM
Reply #43

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

Hi there kopite twat :)
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

September 20, 2020, 01:11:45 AM
Reply #44

74Blue

Absolutely delighted at 6 points from 2 games in, having played Spurs away, where we have had no joy at all for many a year, and having come back from a goal behind today to stuff WBA 5-2.

Plenty of work still to be done, particularly defensively, but we can all see true progress has been made and have the pleasure of watching James fucking Rodriguez in the famous Royal Blue, pinging delightful balls all over the shop.

What's not to like?