November 29, 2020, 04:53:45 AM

Author Topic: Spirit Of The Blues  (Read 7991 times)

September 28, 2020, 04:53:33 PM
Reply #61

irishtoffee

Number 2 in ireland now🥳

September 28, 2020, 04:58:40 PM
Reply #62

sam of the south

The next stage is to edit together all the clips, Maradona, Inbeweeners, Shawshank, “OH MY GODD”, etc, and make them into the official music video.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

September 28, 2020, 05:09:02 PM
Reply #63

Macca77

« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 05:11:01 PM by Macca77 »

September 28, 2020, 05:21:30 PM
Reply #64

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">We are open 8am -5.30pm
Any Customer that comes in today playing Spirit Of The Blues Will Get 10% Knocked Off There Price Hows It Go Again So Get Your Coat &amp; Get moving we dont know the meaning of👋 losing so come on come on get down to Goodison park whoooooo Everton 🔵 pic.twitter.com/L7dpWeVn1u</p>&mdash; MerseyTyres&amp;Auto (@MerseytyresA) September 28, 2020 <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

September 28, 2020, 05:35:54 PM
Reply #65

Lazarou

Crazy times down at Goodison park.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 05:43:53 PM by Lazarou »
A government of the gobshites , by the gobshites , for the gobshites .

September 28, 2020, 06:06:42 PM
Reply #66

arteta4spain

Don’t know how true this is but if it is it’s gold!

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

September 28, 2020, 06:09:08 PM
Reply #67

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
We top of the charts in Colombia yet?

:Holgate:

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 28, 2020, 06:13:02 PM
Reply #68

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
I think it's great. I actually mean, it's good. Or am I just biased?  lolol
As Tacitus said: "To plunder, butcher, steal, these things they misname empire: they make a desolation and they call it peace."

September 28, 2020, 06:16:31 PM
Reply #69

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I absolutely hate having the shite pushed in my face every day at every turn so to see local businesses, local radio, national radio, twitter, everywhere blowing up with THE good time Goodison tune, it's fucking boss.

Only three games in and I'm under no illusions but it's a fun time to be a toffee at the minute, what a shame we couldn't enjoy it in the sun at the old lady (and county road).
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 28, 2020, 06:54:23 PM
Reply #70

Tinga

I absolutely hate having the shite pushed in my face every day at every turn so to see local businesses, local radio, national radio, twitter, everywhere blowing up with THE good time Goodison tune, it's fucking boss.

Only three games in and I'm under no illusions but it's a fun time to be a toffee at the minute, what a shame we couldn't enjoy it in the sun at the old lady (and county road).

Yeah I obviously know we will fall at some point but this fanbase needed some good times after the past few years we've had, it's been fucking shite.

September 28, 2020, 06:56:12 PM
Reply #71

Jamokachi

Never seen the green glow before.  Came on when I closed the curtains to stop the reflection.  No idea what its for.
A/C got installed last month.  Waiting for the electrician to come in and sort out the power cable before getting the pipes boxed in.
Can't leave anything in the main office.  The night shift eat it.
Surface wipes!
Mad....possibly.  Scientist....no.

Over elaborate answers... definitely hiding something...

September 28, 2020, 06:58:53 PM
Reply #72

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber

Said that to my missus last night. This would be my kids 3rd year if sharing a season ticket. They're 8 & 6.

They've just known loud noises and wet, miserable slogs away from the ground.

I'm gutted that, for the first time, they should be seeing what I remember from the match - the boozer bouncing afterwards and people singing.

Or that now rare event, when the Gwladys and Main stand crowd meet at the bookies on the way out and we all start singing there as well.

But we are missing it.
Hope this firm and feel-good attitude survives well into the post-covid world

September 28, 2020, 07:05:40 PM
Reply #73

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Get a Spanish version going so our new Colombian fan base can get involved
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

September 28, 2020, 07:14:05 PM
Reply #74

Macca77

I'm loving it, it's everywhere right now, makes a change