September 25, 2018, 08:29:06 PM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 128103 times)

January 19, 2018, 06:12:15 PM
Reply #1260

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
This

Lots of people flapping, can everyone relaxed and get behind the team
Genuine question here
Are you behind the team or are you behind the manager?

You appear to slag every single player we have whilst trying to preach to us that Sam can walk on water
Simply simply lovely

January 19, 2018, 06:21:01 PM
Reply #1261

sirblue57

Personally, I support the club. Info find issue with those that run, play for or manage the club I support, I will express.my opinion.
If you do not.like.my opinion. Tough shit.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

January 19, 2018, 06:23:28 PM
Reply #1262

Ross

No, if we won tomorrow and took 1 point from Leicester & Arsenal it wouldn't be a panic. because we would have proven we can beat the teams below us. Which is the entire point.

If we get beat without taking a shot, then can you see us getting a result at Leicester/Arsenal? That's my point.

and if we did - i would be assuaged like i was after West Ham/huddersfield.

If we got beat tomorrow and then beat Leicester are you going to be thinking “where are these 10 points coming from?”?

I doubt it. The big picture like I said is we need less than a point a game, we’ve got 15 games to go and only need to reach 40 points for what’s generally consider the safety mark. We could lose our next two and beat Arsenal and still only require 10 points from the remaing 12 games.

Will we go unbeaten for the rest of the season? No. Should there be panic about relegation after every defeat? No not yet, certainly not from me when it’s only mid January.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 19, 2018, 06:28:02 PM
Reply #1263

dax78

I already said this in another topic, but we are going to go on a 7 game unbeaten run, winning 4/5 of those games.
Hans segers is a legend ;)

January 19, 2018, 06:33:19 PM
Reply #1264

Lxxx

Man city have the most days off in the league, don't they?

I suppose when you have the best players in the league playing out of their skin every week to impress the best manager you don't really have to drill them as hard.

January 19, 2018, 06:36:34 PM
Reply #1265

Django

Why are they his signings if all the shite we got before weren't Koemans fault but the DoF ?

I know for a fact Tosun was an Allardyce buy. Get the feeling that Walcott was as well, wouldn't of seen Koeman go for him I don't think.

Walsh is just attempting to please all parties from what I've heard, rather than stamping his authority and being the main man for all the transfers, like a DoF should do.

January 19, 2018, 06:38:10 PM
Reply #1266

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I know for a fact Tosun was an Allardyce buy. Get the feeling that Walcott was as well, wouldn't of seen Koeman go for him I don't think.

Walsh is just attempting to please all parties from what I've heard, rather than stamping his authority and being the main man for all the transfers, like a DoF should do.
Nay team news @Django ?
Simply simply lovely

January 19, 2018, 06:41:51 PM
Reply #1267

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
If we got beat tomorrow and then beat Leicester are you going to be thinking “where are these 10 points coming from?”?

I doubt it. The big picture like I said is we need less than a point a game, we’ve got 15 games to go and only need to reach 40 points for what’s generally consider the safety mark. We could lose our next two and beat Arsenal and still only require 10 points from the remaing 12 games.

Will we go unbeaten for the rest of the season? No. Should there be panic about relegation after every defeat? No not yet, certainly not from me when it’s only mid January.

Again, that's part of my point. If we can't beat west ham at home then how are we going to realistically expect to beat Leicester?
If we do then go and beat Leicester after losing to West Brom then yes, things actually happening results in normal people adjusting what they thing may happen in the future.

January 19, 2018, 06:47:31 PM
Reply #1268

Lxxx

So money for old rope then.

January 19, 2018, 06:53:02 PM
Reply #1269

Django

January 19, 2018, 06:55:54 PM
Reply #1270

Django

So money for old rope then.

I just think Moshiri has had his first major action at the club and gone '
'I'll get Koeman in because he's a big name and who as DoF? How about that fella who's just masterminded Leicester to the title? Yeah he'll do''

Feel like that's literally how we ended up with them two, with no one taking a moments thought to whether it would actually work.

January 19, 2018, 06:57:19 PM
Reply #1271

Lxxx

'I'll get Koeman in because he's a big name and who as DoF? How about that fella who's just masterminded Leicester to the title? Yeah he'll do''

Feel like that's literally how we ended up with them two, with no one taking a moments thought to whether it would actually work.

I think that's exactly what has happened.

January 19, 2018, 07:08:20 PM
Reply #1272

gizzblue

Then some one mentioned relagation and Moshiri went hang on ive just read an autobiography. ..and here we are .

January 19, 2018, 09:08:14 PM
Reply #1273

bogie

Big Sam for DoF after his time as manager, then move Walsh down to head scout as he was before he came here would that be why joe royal left hmm

I don't even think jimmywack could not see Big Sam as a DoF would be a bad thing or is he just going to Hate for the sake of it

January 19, 2018, 09:10:14 PM
Reply #1274

Bluedylan

Big Sam for DoF after his time as manager, then move Walsh down to head scout as he was before he came here would that be why joe royal left hmm

I don't even think jimmywack could not see Big Sam as a DoF would be a bad thing or is he just going to Hate for the sake of it

Genuinely have to ask if this is a serious comment?
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.