April 23, 2018, 07:14:29 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
General Football Chat / Re: 2017-18 Today's football
« Last post by blueski on 10 minutes ago »
Koubilaly is immense he'd play on any team anywhere; if he comes to the PL that team would win it all
Been a farce. Really if they’ve only found 2 in an entire season then there’s never been a problem. The reality is they’ve had an half arsed rule and zero appetite to enforce it anyway/ just a couple of token bans for a couple of smaller names from smaller clubs

The fact there's only two and they were early in the season gives them an excuse to show it worked.
General Football Chat / Re: 2017-18 Today's football
« Last post by Alanvideo on 2 hours ago »
He’s a complete myth. Amazed city took him (none of us were even arsed when they did) amazed they got their money back of Sunderland. He’s an absolute nothing player. Had an entire career based on a couple of good games against wenger and Ferguson who then talked him up without any intent to buy him.

He absolutely won’t look out of place in league 1. In fact he might well be too cowardly to make a decent impression at even that level.
................Chris Coleman says Rodwell had said he didn't want to play for Sunderland but equally he didn't want to go out on loan. Must be hugely popular with the other players !!
Sad that your level of dialogue degenerates into that sort of expression. Reflects on you badly. Do you speak in that manner as well?
That's not really degeneration for him though to be fair, that's pretty mellow.
Would love to see us relegate West Ham on the last day.  They have a tough run in but I just can't see three teams below West Ham overtaking them.
A lot of hot air?

Where?

Sometimes I proper hope the dog shits in your slippers while you're akip pal
Sad that your level of dialogue degenerates into that sort of expression. Reflects on you badly. Do you speak in that manner as well?
But wasn’t dunc when we signed him?

Did that signing work out really. He was my favourite player at the time but he’s popular more for battering folk than scoring goals
The title of this always throws me. Makes me think that we’ve rated him as boss. When clearly it’s far from that!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10