December 16, 2017, 08:56:29 PM

Author Topic: They say you reap what you sow  (Read 828 times)

November 24, 2017, 05:51:22 AM
Reply #15

Ridge

WTF???  Kitbag?

We were losing money before the deal and turned several million profit after, not all outsourcing is bad.

They signed deals with Real, Barca and half a dozen UK teams after, so thought that one was shown to be a decent enough arrangement.

deCoubertin

November 24, 2017, 06:01:57 AM
Reply #16

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
Not at all, Moshiri is just as much to blame.  He is either backing these decisions, or if it is Kenwright and Elstone making these fuck ups, is culpable in not replacing them.

The whole club is just a giant shit sandwich at the moment
How does someone who owns less than 50% of a business and doesn’t control the board “replace” someone who owns a sizeable portion and is chairman?

Just one of the logical fallacies mentioned in this meltdown thread.

November 24, 2017, 06:16:41 PM
Reply #17

sirblue57

Kenwright got lucky with Moyes.who did wonders on pennies. Its a shame he never got the chance here, but now is the time for the biard to show they have the balls and brains to  make the right decision.

Over to  Mr Moshiri and co.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

November 24, 2017, 06:46:01 PM
Reply #18

Tofifee

Personally I blame Peter Johnson.......

November 24, 2017, 07:43:33 PM
Reply #19

stirlingblue

WTF???  Kitbag?

People's fume around Kitbag was hilarious, everybody was on here comparing our deals to the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool when in reality we have a very small following outside of those born in, or linked to Liverpool.

November 24, 2017, 08:51:23 PM
Reply #20

arteta4spain

Don’t know if it’s been said but Ped on Toffee tv made a good point last night. Where’s the accountability, where’s the direction and the clarity from the club.
It’s all very quiet at the moment apart from the news on the ground.
It’s like anything kind of good that won’t get any negative opinion is shelved.
No transparency at all. Who does what? Who’s in control and what’s the day to day running of the club. Maybe some of us don’t think that we should be privy to that kind of info but I think we should be.
People are paying hard earned cash to watch a shit show and we deserve some answers.
If the rumours of Joe Royle laying into Steve Walsh’s summer acquisitions then good! At least there’s somebody actually giving a shit because for me it just seems we’re coasting along and that can’t continue.
Maybe once a manager is appointed there’ll be some stability but right now we’re a fucking mess. I think the fans feel that we’re not doing anything to address it,or were being too lackadaisical over every decision.

November 24, 2017, 09:01:12 PM
Reply #21

Ridge

Think there is a high likelihood that indecisiveness and disconnect with fans, comes from the fact that Moshiri is not really the decision maker, it's Usmanov.

November 24, 2017, 09:05:51 PM
Reply #22

Waltzer

Think there is a high likelihood that indecisiveness and disconnect with fans, comes from the fact that Moshiri is not really the decision maker, it's Usmanov.

If it were Usmanov I dont think the signings would have ran dry as soon as we'd spent the money recouped by sales.

November 24, 2017, 09:14:01 PM
Reply #23

blue slug

I think for once you cant really blame bill for whats going on at the minute