June 24, 2017, 07:08:52 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Yeah, maybe more athletic, but he looked quite easily bullied in the U-20 WC, I thought.

Definitely needs to down a few Beefcake Weight Gain 4000's with Cartman over the next few weeks.
Billy Brown reckons  shepherds pie made with black bear and beaver meat would do that lad up
a treat.
The Everton Forum / Re: [News]Koeman hails Calvert-Lewin's
« Last post by Ross on 3 minutes ago »
Ronnie brown clogs hey lids....

Am I right?
For me Davies is mentally stronger and seems to have a real 'scouse' style, pure driven battler, so in 50/50 challenges I'd expect more Davies to come out on top but talking purely physical I personally think DCL is the better athlete.

Dom must show some real promise in training to get so much faith from Ronald, so I'm looking forward to seeing him come out of his shell more as a player.

Yeah, maybe more athletic, but he looked quite easily bullied in the U-20 WC, I thought.

Definitely needs to down a few Beefcake Weight Gain 4000's with Cartman over the next few weeks.
The Everton Forum / Re: Sandro
« Last post by sam of the south on 10 minutes ago »
Yeah sorry about that, did go abit Bill Cosby there.

Step away from the quaaludes, dude
The Everton Forum / Re: [News]Koeman hails Calvert-Lewin's
« Last post by brap2 on 13 minutes ago »
This is an odd line, though:

"He’s physically strong, which makes him a little bit different than the likes of (Tom) Davies and some of our other young players.”

To me, Davies looks nails compared to the more (for want of a better word) elegant Calvert-Lewin.

For me Davies is mentally stronger and seems to have a real 'scouse' style, pure driven battler, so in 50/50 challenges I'd expect more Davies to come out on top but talking purely physical I personally think DCL is the better athlete.

Dom must show some real promise in training to get so much faith from Ronald, so I'm looking forward to seeing him come out of his shell more as a player.
The Everton Forum / Re: Sportpesa
« Last post by brap2 on 25 minutes ago »
................Sportpesa paid Hull 3m last season ,Chang paid us 5.3m . Everton were ranked about 12th highest deal in the PL . If we get 9m this season we're still miles behind the top 6.

To be fair, that's because we're literally miles behind the top 6, so the deal reflects that.
« Last post by brap2 on 27 minutes ago »
Bit rapey, Brapster 😳

Yeah sorry about that, did go abit Bill Cosby there.
« Last post by sam of the south on 30 minutes ago »
So let's bum her and hand her back with a sly grin.

Not like, together... like the royal lets.

Bit rapey, Brapster 😳
The Everton Forum / Re: Michael Keane
« Last post by brap2 on 33 minutes ago »
I've got to say when I first watched gray, which was only when they were in the champ, he did really stick out.

He was pacey and strong, clearly a very good athlete and showed for the ball constantly, caused loss of problems for the CB's and I was like - yeah he looks alright this guy like, looks like a bit of a G but he can ball a bit I think...

In the prem though, he's not really torn the gaff up, has he? Nothing stands out...Josh King however I think looks like he could do a bit.
« Last post by brap2 on 42 minutes ago »
I feel like a fit bird has agreed to date me but only until her dream fella comes back from a gap year...... ah well. Fuck it whilst you can.

So let's bum her and hand her back with a sly grin.

Not like, together... like the royal lets.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10