February 24, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Watford v Everton
« Last post by tractor on 15 minutes ago »
I hope Jags will play instead of Keane.
« Last post by gizzblue on 58 minutes ago »
Genuinely didn't realise how much our role in the Silva saga affected them.

http://wfcforums.com/index.php?threads/watford-fc-v-everton-24-02-18.54213/

Embarrassing.
Sad fuckers 😅😅....fun to read though the fume is of redshite proportion 😅
« Last post by GrantyBoy78 on 1 hour ago »
Gutting not to have Coleman and Baines in the team. We’re massively restricted by what we want to achieve both with and without the ball, with Martina and Kenny in the team.
The Everton Forum / Re: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update
« Last post by Bingham Boy on 4 hours ago »
Empty seats, within reason, is a good thing. Selling out regularly isn't good for the atmosphere. Ticketing is the reason now the atmosphere isn't up to much, fans can't get together with big groups of friends or with like minded fans. So those noisier fans can't congregate to create the atmosphere. This means that it takes more from what's going on on the pitch to get the fans going.
sure hope we win everton 2-0 watford

walcott
« Last post by blueToffee on 7 hours ago »
Yeah, I'm not sold on Bolasie, even before his injury. He doesn't seem to have a final product. To think we were desperate for him to come back from injury too.

I like the guy, but he wouldn't be in my first 11.

He was better than I thought he'd be in fairness when he first came in. He did create some decent chances and he seemed a bright spark in an otherwise non functioning team at the time. However, I think he was one of the issues as to why we weren't functioning too well at the time. When he left the starting XI and Davies came in we were more balanced, more consistent with our approach in the final third and therefore created and scored more on a regular basis.

It's hard to judge him too harshly at the moment, but even if he got back to where he was when he was at least creating chances, I'm still doubtful that he's the solution we need as he creates other problems that for me negate most of the good stuff.

Personally I'd sell him in the summer. The Koeman/Walsh era purge is just getting started.
« Last post by blargins on 7 hours ago »
But I'd rather Deulofeu instead of Bolasie. 

Whatever though, it's not like we're going to buy him back anytime soon.

Yeah, I'm not sold on Bolasie, even before his injury. He doesn't seem to have a final product. To think we were desperate for him to come back from injury too.

I like the guy, but he wouldn't be in my first 11.
« Last post by Shogun on 8 hours ago »
Genuinely didn't realise how much our role in the Silva saga affected them.

http://wfcforums.com/index.php?threads/watford-fc-v-everton-24-02-18.54213/

Embarrassing.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10