December 12, 2017, 02:38:30 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Michael Keane
« Last post by Hawkandro on 4 minutes ago »
Is he fit? Has he been dropped or is he not 100% fit

I would imagine Allardyce doesn't want to tamper with the back 4 whilst it is working relatively well. 1 goal conceded in 4 games gives you some breathing time as a unit.
The Everton Forum / Re: Match Ratings versus Liverpool
« Last post by Toddacelli on 16 minutes ago »
Kenny aside I thought gana was our best player and has been for a good few weeks now.

Yeah some of the shouts when he had a dip in form when he was tasked with getting further forward and creating something - awful. He's great at what he does - let's just use him that way.
I can see 6th. Watch the RS implode after the weekend.
And again next month when we set off on a cup run.
The Everton Forum / Re: Newcastle V Everton.
« Last post by GLewis on 25 minutes ago »
I would still play DCL because hes better than Niasse and Sandro cant even make the bench atm.

Bring Sandro on if were pushing and need someone to toey it in.

Hopefully well be playing further up the pitch, Rooney on the ball and Sigurdsson arriving in the box or on the edge of the D.

Pickford

Kenny Holgate Williams Cuco

Davies Gana Rooney

Lennon DCL Sigurdsson
Think theres a chance that Schneiderlin will come in for Davies.
The Everton Forum / Re: Newcastle V Everton.
« Last post by brap2 on 31 minutes ago »
I would still play DCL because hes better than Niasse and Sandro cant even make the bench atm.

Bring Sandro on if were pushing and need someone to toey it in.

Hopefully well be playing further up the pitch, Rooney on the ball and Sigurdsson arriving in the box or on the edge of the D.

Pickford

Kenny Holgate Williams Cuco

Davies Gana Rooney

Lennon DCL Sigurdsson
The Everton Forum / Re: Match Ratings versus Liverpool
« Last post by GLewis on 31 minutes ago »
Did feel that some of the criticisms were way over the top given that it wasnt as though they were pouring through that side every time.

Certainly cant see the logic in scoring him worse that Davies and Niasse who were in their normal positions and were rubbish.
Sam's apparently going to ask all first team squad of they want to stay or not before he looks to recruit. This could be interesting.
The Everton Forum / Re: Sammy lee
« Last post by Sir Stealth on 48 minutes ago »
I think it seems obvious now that hes going to put his heart and soul into this job and that hes not on some weird agenda to destroy us. Unless hes luring us into a false sense of security and it turns out that hes been adding a secret ingredient to the players lucozades, a certain man made ingredient that he also drinks himself
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10