March 28, 2017, 11:15:49 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
We would fill 60 thousand more times than you would think, in my opinion, when these teams arrive it will be a full house
Liverpool, Man U, man C, Chelsea, Spurs,Arsenal, Newcastle. Then if we qualify for European football you know we like a full house for night games, then there's FA cup games so 60 thousand is the requirement

Thanks for reminding me Newcastle is coming back, jerk.  :D
General Football Chat / Re: Football Podcasts
« Last post by Omar on 57 minutes ago »
I enjoy football weekly quite a bit, also 5 Live, also listen to Royal Blue, The Warm Up and Total Soccer Show.
We would fill 60 thousand more times than you would think, in my opinion, when these teams arrive it will be a full house
Liverpool, Man U, man C, Chelsea, Spurs,Arsenal, Newcastle. Then if we qualify for European football you know we like a full house for night games, then there's FA cup games so 60 thousand is the requirement
30m quoted to us but there going to get him for 15m, don't fuckin think so.
The Everton Forum / Re: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update
« Last post by Ramjam on 2 hours ago »
Ben should have a catch up with Jeff from West Derby and they could cry into their beer together before going and getting a couple of ropes and necking themselves from that big new extension with elevators , Dick heads the pair of them
The Everton Forum / Re: Liverpool v Everton
If jags is struggling with the pace we can always call in Funes-Mori for the second half to freshen things up
Even with Baines and Schneiderlin (if fit) helping out, that's really asking an awful lot out of Jagielka.  Even 2 years ago Jagielka would have found that a stretch.

Baines to keep Mane occupied further up the field and tracking back when required
Looks like he's been watching the odd game as well by the look of his feed. Nice to see us getting a little bit of international positivity. I have to say I like the look of the Stadio Della Roma he's designed too.

https://twitter.com/Meisarch?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
« Last post by Evertonian in NC on 2 hours ago »
               Robles

Holgate. Williams. Jags

Schniderlin

Lennon Davies.Gueye Baines

Barkley.    Lukaku

Compact at the back with Schniderlin protecting the back 3, lots of energy in the midfield engine room and 2 up top who can hold up play, beat a man, can also create and score.

Even with Baines and Schneiderlin (if fit) helping out, that's really asking an awful lot out of Jagielka.  Even 2 years ago Jagielka would have found that a stretch.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10