August 18, 2017, 05:50:04 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Crowd trouble
« Last post by Macca77 on 11 seconds ago »
Oh I loved it like.

Was hoping they scored to see what would happen.

Hahaha I said this to a few mates
« Last post by Macca77 on 57 seconds ago »
it's noticeable that before they kicked off they had three cheerleaders facing their own fans and leading the singing, then after the police had pulled a few of their fans out (and ours in the park end) there were only two.

They were boss, they paid no attention to the game whatsoever
Liked it when Schniderlin got booked and was protesting with the ref, Rooney jogged over, told him to go away (which he did) and had a discussion with the ref.

Definitely the top boy at the club.
where can i read this?!

The Trump thread might be a clue...
« Last post by rbbrslmn on 3 minutes ago »
it's noticeable that before they kicked off they had three cheerleaders facing their own fans and leading the singing, then after the police had pulled a few of their fans out (and ours in the park end) there were only two.
The Everton Forum / Re: Ratings
« Last post by hill135 on 3 minutes ago »
I thought everyone was good except Mirallas who was anonymous. Lookman showed him up big time. We need to be addressing that part of the pitch urgently in my view.

Klaassen looked off the pace to me but he still had three or four big moments so when he's adjusted I think we'll see a serious player. Love how he wins the ball in the final third so often.

The second half showed me why I think we'll regret letting Barry leave. We've got one player who can control a game from midfield and when we went off we had to change the shape and looked much less effective.
where can i read this?!

From around page 120ish on the Trump thread
« Last post by TheRam on 5 minutes ago »
Oh I loved it like.

Was hoping they scored to see what would happen.

The Everton Forum / Re: Gylfi Sigurdsson Signs - Confirmed by club
« Last post by pjk on 7 minutes ago »
Please don't tell me he got banned for being a Trump supporter..

I saw his name up on the online list. I assume that means he's not banned. He gets a bit feisty that's about it. He's alright. I didn't look at the political fracas. He must be missing;  glorifying in Gylfis signing on here though! :)
where can i read this?!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10