December 18, 2017, 10:48:29 PM

Author Topic: Fulham v Everton  (Read 35183 times)

September 23, 2013, 12:03:05 AM
Reply #15

Evertonian in NC

Doesn't look like BeIn is televising this one in the US, either live or tape delay.  Boo.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 23, 2013, 02:03:57 AM
Reply #16

American Evertonian

Doesn't look like BeIn is televising this one in the US, either live or tape delay.  Boo.

Check if FSC is?
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

September 23, 2013, 06:00:59 AM
Reply #17

Gumpinio

According to the BBC website we kick off at a differant time to everyone else, is it on the tele in England?
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

September 23, 2013, 06:02:01 AM
Reply #18

Shogun

Administrator
Nope, Swindon v Chelsea is on tv
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 23, 2013, 06:08:50 AM
Reply #19

Thornton_19

I can see Barkley and Baines being rested in this one. However i expect it to be a very strong team.

September 23, 2013, 07:10:54 AM
Reply #20

New Free Transfer Signing

There MAY be a stream, but it looks like there won't be many, as according to Wiziwig only one station had announced it'll be broadcasting the game.

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=221527&part=sports

Basically, there will be about one stream, and if its good then fine, if not it'll be a radio job

September 23, 2013, 07:54:42 AM
Reply #21

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Nope, Swindon v Chelsea is on tv

The amount of all PL ties there is and that borefest is on TV...
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

September 23, 2013, 02:28:30 PM
Reply #22

JJB

With us not playing Newcastle until the Monday night we should be putting out a full side

I can't see Fulham resting players for this, especially the likes of Berbatov, Bent & Parker

Afterall, this is their only chance of silverware this season

September 23, 2013, 03:10:19 PM
Reply #23

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I can see Barkley and Baines being rested in this one. However i expect it to be a very strong team.

Using his comments about ensuring that all players have an appropriate number of minutes playing time and the team he picked for Stevenage it's hard not to assume that there'll be a fair few changes.

The team should look strong as we've got 23 (when all fit) first team players this season but I doubt it'll be the team that finished on Sat with 1 or 2 changes.

Maybe not 8 changes like in the first round but I'd be surprised if it's less than 4-5.

September 23, 2013, 04:28:08 PM
Reply #24

goodison4

roberto - please please please DONT make too many changes in the team like last time agnt Stevenage
we pay good money to see our team - i dont want to see the reserves - thanks

September 23, 2013, 06:11:54 PM
Reply #25

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

You get a tool for that ;)
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

September 23, 2013, 06:14:26 PM
Reply #26

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Using his comments about ensuring that all players have an appropriate number of minutes playing time and the team he picked for Stevenage it's hard not to assume that there'll be a fair few changes.

The team should look strong as we've got 23 (when all fit) first team players this season but I doubt it'll be the team that finished on Sat with 1 or 2 changes.

Maybe not 8 changes like in the first round but I'd be surprised if it's less than 4-5.

I'd expect Deulofeu to get a start, and McCarthy to come in too, but apart from that, it should be as strong a team as poss. I think Roberto expected us to see of Stevanage a lot sooner than we did. I did too to be fair. We made hard work of that.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

September 23, 2013, 06:22:26 PM
Reply #27

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Would expect to see Deulofeu, Joel, Gibson and Lukaku from the start but besides that hopefully not too many changes.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

September 23, 2013, 06:50:05 PM
Reply #28

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
@Everton: Everton have sold over 3,000 away tickets for tomorrow’s cup tie at Fulham - and over 500 more tickets are still available for purchase.#EFC

Over 4 hours coach journey, midweek, in a lesser competition against a poor excuse of a football club...great support.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

September 23, 2013, 06:50:37 PM
Reply #29

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
To be fair more players have had playing time since the Stevenage game so there may not be as much of a need for changes.

I am purely basing this on those comments but I'd expect Stones, Heitinga etc to play, basically anyone who's around the match day squads but not featuring.