December 17, 2018, 08:01:46 PM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce blames players for Arsenal humiliation  (Read 8707 times)

February 04, 2018, 03:36:08 AM
Reply #30

Macca77

February 04, 2018, 03:39:24 AM
Reply #31

East midlands bluenose

sam go  grow some bollocks admit your out your depth
you question the players  question yourself  save your pride 
just leave our club  you tried  NOW GO   :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

February 04, 2018, 03:42:19 AM
Reply #32

sam of the south

sam go  grow some bollocks admit your out your depth
you question the players  question yourself  save your pride 
just leave our club  you tried  NOW GO   :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

And miss out on a huge pay-off?

You must be joking! (Unfortunately 😪)
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

February 04, 2018, 03:42:55 AM
Reply #33

velimski

Wow, can't believe he's singled out Tosun and said he wasn't holding the ball up like he did at besiktas......in his first 1 & 1/2 games, that's why he hasn't been starting!! Also said that he hasn't hit the ground running. Play him then you fucking moron, he can't hit the ground running if he's not playing. He actually did okay basically in the 100 mins he's played for us. Done with Allardyce, fuck him.

Jesus wept! He actually said that?

February 04, 2018, 03:43:03 AM
Reply #34

TheTone

Is anyone surprised by this, I mean really, on the day he was appointed did anyone actually think he would do a decent job? The board panicked and literally begged him to take the job, they're as much to blame as him, can't be trusted at all

I thought he'd make us hard to beat, make us more organised but play shit football

He did for a while like but now it's back to the bummings with the shit football

February 04, 2018, 03:43:03 AM
Reply #35

Rodenplav64

Only one thing happens when you blame the players you fat cunt just ask Ronald .

February 04, 2018, 03:44:37 AM
Reply #36

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
So his argument is that Tosun doesnt hold the ball up, and the answer instead is to play Niasse?
My momma says I'm special.

February 04, 2018, 03:44:52 AM
Reply #37

Paddockoldie

Martinez was a blunder.
Koeman was an arrogant bluffer, now Allardyce is running out of excuses. Where did it all go wrong?

February 04, 2018, 03:47:38 AM
Reply #38

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Martinez was a blunder.
Koeman was an arrogant bluffer, now Allardyce is running out of excuses. Where did it all go wrong?

When we sold Arteta.
My momma says I'm special.

February 04, 2018, 03:50:39 AM
Reply #39

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Nothing surprising about this, he's publicly blamed his players for bad performances whilst claiming credit for good performances himself throughout his career.  He's a bellend and his management has been mostly awful since he arrived.

The worst of it is that I knew it would be pretty dire under his management, but I didn't expect it to be as bad as it is turning out.  Team selection and tactics were absolutely terrible today, played right in to their hands.

February 04, 2018, 03:54:28 AM
Reply #40

Waltzer

Martinez was a blunder.
The day moshiri took over. I'm not solely blaming him as he has done some impressive things for us, but we've lost our identity. We went from paupers, hard to beat, resilient, good team ethics to poor pretenders and  something were not. We tried to run before we could walk and we've got an empty vessel of nothingness striving for the next level but more than willing to revert and sell our sole just to remain in the league, it really is sad times

February 04, 2018, 04:06:25 AM
Reply #41

duncandisorderly

Jesus wept! He actually said that?
That's what the article at the top of the thread says mate, struggling to believe what I was reading when I seen it. Feel bad for Tosun, comes to new country for start of a new career, trying to fit in, should be an exciting time for him but comes to a club in absolute chaos. Then his manager basically says he been shite, when he's barely kicked a ball!!

February 04, 2018, 04:13:47 AM
Reply #42

duncandisorderly

I didn't want koeman out but being honest I thought Sam was better than people were saying, thought he had a bit of tactical awareness and a bit about him.  Happy to admit I was woefully wrong, just fuck off now Sam
Same, he did what was expected first few games. Now it's turned into a total mess again and he's obviously not up to the job.

February 04, 2018, 04:19:57 AM
Reply #43

toffee_scot

Allardyce was asked whether Ademola Lookman, who scored on Saturday for RB Leipzig after joining on loan, could have had an impact.

"No, we've got 20m Theo Walcott and 30m Yannick Bolasie and if you'd put him out there he wouldn't have done any better than the rest because the whole team played crap," he responded.

Fuck me, to think we paid so much for Bolasie.

The more I hear from Shithouse Sam, the more I despise everything he stands for.

February 04, 2018, 04:23:00 AM
Reply #44

Gash

Global Moderator
Fuck me, to think we paid so much for Bolasie.

The more I hear from Shithouse Sam, the more I despise everything he stands for.

That quote can't be genuine surely?