September 25, 2018, 07:48:03 PM

Author Topic: Man City v Everton  (Read 20029 times)

Offline blargins

• NSNO Subscriber
  • Dixie Dean
Re: Man City v Everton
« on: August 21, 2017, 06:04:00 AM »
Im gonna eat my words and say shneiderlin and gueye have to play rather than gueye and davies but all 3 can still play together but maybe later in the game so                                            PICKFORD

MARTINA    KEANE          WILLIAMS     BAINES

SHNEIDERLIN

KLASSEN           GUEYE

ROONEY

DCL

Id probably change klassen for davies and dcl for siggs during the second half,,,i think sandro is still carrying a knock which is why i went for dcl............and im also gonna call it 0-1 to us

I'd rather we lines up with a full team, unless you're expecting someone to get sent off?
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

Thank-o-Matic 3.0 By Adk Team