December 15, 2017, 04:28:35 PM

Author Topic: Moshiri  (Read 10581 times)

November 09, 2017, 04:38:08 AM
Reply #75

Ridge

Just looking for quotes, facts, and sources for how people are forming an opinion, or for the stories they're telling like reply #7.

Don't think there's anything wrong with that.

Still looking for where he got that from.

I think it's a better place if most opinions are left open, especially when there is limited info. There are a few people who will disagree like they are judge on a panel show, without either engaging the point itself or providing any evidence that contradicts.

It's all well and good shouting for evidence, provide some. If there is none then it's all opinions anyway, so why are some so adamant in first place.

Wasn't specifically aim at yourself or anyone in particular, just seemed a lot of dramatic offence. Understanding things is the point, it can go into unpopular territory, but sometimes its the truth that's the most unpopular.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 04:40:56 AM by Ridge »

deCoubertin

November 09, 2017, 04:43:29 AM
Reply #76

bluenuck

I think it's a better place if most opinions are left open, especially when there is limited info. There are a few people who will disagree like they are judge on a panel show, without either engaging the point itself or providing any evidence that contradicts.

It's all well and good shouting for evidence, provide some. If there is none then it's all opinions anyway, so why are some so adamant in first place.

Wasn't specifically aim at yourself or anyone in particular, just seemed a lot of dramatic offence. Understanding things is the point, it can go into unpopular territory, but sometimes its the truth that's the most unpopular.

fair enough.

But some replies like Reply #7 in this thread do not read like an opinion. It reads as fact. Which is absurd.

People melting down yesterday because there were reports, only reports, about us having a shortlist of 4 coaches with Simeone at the top was hilarious. The 2+2=7 crowd was in full on melt down mode.

Some times when I go on the internet I'm not surprised to know that Donald Trump is President.

November 09, 2017, 04:46:31 AM
Reply #77

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Is realist banned ?

Obviously you not mate, we know you the same person.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 09, 2017, 04:50:29 AM
Reply #78

Ridge

"apparently"

Do you mean a different number? otherwise not sure what set of eyes you're reading it with to see that as fact.

November 09, 2017, 05:12:37 AM
Reply #79

bluenuck

"apparently"

Do you mean a different number? otherwise not sure what set of eyes you're reading it with to see that as fact.

Oh c'mon. You're really gonna go with that?  lol

The reply fully makes it sound as fact that Moshiri wanted to make a statement and blow 30 million. And that it didn't matter what player, "apparently", it was. The player...

How do we know he wanted to make a statement? How do we not know that it wasn't Koeman or Walsh that really wanted Sissoko? Or someone else who wanted him? How do we know anything about this?

Anyways, This is splitting hairs. Opinions are fine. It's when people start coming up with absolute BS from nothing that really makes me cringe. Funny thing is, is that winning will make all this go away.

November 09, 2017, 06:54:52 PM
Reply #80

SANA_DR0

Oh c'mon. You're really gonna go with that?  lol

The reply fully makes it sound as fact that Moshiri wanted to make a statement and blow 30 million. And that it didn't matter what player, "apparently", it was. The player...

How do we know he wanted to make a statement? How do we not know that it wasn't Koeman or Walsh that really wanted Sissoko? Or someone else who wanted him? How do we know anything about this?

Anyways, This is splitting hairs. Opinions are fine. It's when people start coming up with absolute BS from nothing that really makes me cringe. Funny thing is, is that winning will make all this go away.

Cos no one wants Sissoko, not even Spurs!!
If he is worth 30m, Niasse is worth 3 times that.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

November 09, 2017, 07:40:32 PM
Reply #81

GrantyBoy78

Sissoko has been back in the Spurs starting 11 in recent months. He is shit though.

November 09, 2017, 07:58:55 PM
Reply #82

SANA_DR0

Sissoko has been back in the Spurs starting 11 in recent months. He is shit though.
yep i've seen him play... Niasse is so much better,, i think spurs are playing him to put him in the shop window..
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

November 09, 2017, 08:00:37 PM
Reply #83

Bluedylan

Done well for them this season and their fans have warmed to him.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

November 09, 2017, 08:01:37 PM
Reply #84

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber

In order to derail this thread, I think this season Sissoko is a shining example of what an excellent manager Pochettino is.

We all thought we'd dodged a bullet with him, however he's been starting for Spurs most of the season and playing well. Pochetinno has installed in him discipline, tactical awareness and he knows how to use his energy better. I don't really watch Spurs, but a mate of mine who is a fan told me this.

That's what we need from a new manager - someone who will develop players in a system that works and rewards players for their development. This should be high up on Moshiri's list of criteria for a new manager.

November 09, 2017, 08:03:00 PM
Reply #85

BlueForYou

He has indeed been playing well - wasn't he captain the other day? (Don't quote me on that!)

Class manager
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

November 09, 2017, 08:20:15 PM
Reply #86

everton1952

Let's get this thread back on course. Where is the money Mosh?

November 09, 2017, 08:21:26 PM
Reply #87

Lincs Toffee

That's what we need from a new manager - someone who will develop players in a system that works and rewards players for their development. This should be high up on Moshiri's list of criteria for a new manager.
That's far to sensible a request...we have been shoe horning players in wrong positions for that long now its become a trend.
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

November 09, 2017, 08:37:23 PM
Reply #88

BlueForYou

Where's the money? Ask (w)ringer Usmanov - we're the dry cleaners and Moshiri's the mangle

Business as usual - that's football

« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 08:44:16 PM by BlueForYou »
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

November 09, 2017, 08:41:53 PM
Reply #89

SANA_DR0

Where's the money? Ask Usmanov - we're the dry cleaners and Moshiri's the mangle

Business as usual - that's football

cant wait till that finally happens.

USM GOODISON PARK

USM BRAMLEY DOCK

the future is Usminov! the future is bright!
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....