December 15, 2017, 10:09:57 PM

Author Topic: Moshiri  (Read 10585 times)

November 09, 2017, 08:45:54 PM
Reply #90

BlueForYou

What's that term?

Ringer springs to mind
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

deCoubertin

November 09, 2017, 10:34:01 PM
Reply #91

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Id have sissokho in a flash.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 10, 2017, 02:42:01 AM
Reply #92

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Nobody wanted to hear me on Sissoko. Good player.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 10, 2017, 02:50:12 AM
Reply #93

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Nobody wanted to hear me on Sissoko. Good player.
Funnily enough... It's a world cup year

Simply simply lovely

November 10, 2017, 02:56:41 AM
Reply #94

Bluedylan

I'm still not a fan myself. Think it says more about Poch to be able to get summat out of pretty much every player that he works with.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

November 10, 2017, 03:02:16 AM
Reply #95

Shogun

Administrator
Sissoko is still shite.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 10, 2017, 03:44:00 AM
Reply #96

Thornton_19

The amount he gives the ball away and wastes it in good positions is awful. I would get so frustrated with him at Everton.

November 10, 2017, 04:12:44 AM
Reply #97

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
He's rubbish. Anyone would look good in that team.

November 10, 2017, 04:56:32 AM
Reply #98

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He's proper shite.

Reminder that we were very close to spending 50mil on him and kone.

November 12, 2017, 09:36:25 PM
Reply #99

Ridge

It's a mental thing with Sissoko, he seems the type of player who just won't ever fulfill potential, he was great for France at Euro's. I think everyone thought, he's exceptional in very good France team, and shit for Newcastle. Maybe just needs to be in a better team and surrounded by better players to get most out of him.

He's certainly looked better more recently at Spurs and more hard working, but I'm not sure you'll ever get the fear out of him, or increase his determination by enough to make him a world beater, but he has the tools, if he could deploy them.

November 12, 2017, 10:21:37 PM
Reply #100

Lxxx

Just a bang average player who flatters to deceive every now and then because he has the ability to go on a run with the ball for 50 yards, before then ballooning it out of play when he tries to cross it.

November 12, 2017, 10:56:58 PM
Reply #101

gizzblue

Just a bang average player who flatters to deceive every now and then because he has the ability to go on a run with the ball for 50 yards, before then ballooning it out of play when he tries to cross it.
And that's his best day 😅😅

November 19, 2017, 12:50:01 AM
Reply #102

Bluedylan

There needs to be a big fuck off annual appraisal, performance review and if necessary it needs reorganising from scratch.

The whole organisation needs professionalising from the top down, so that there are clearly defined roles with specific performance targets, and reducing grey areas and overlapping duties.

If I were Moshiri, I would identify the clubs we want to be like (as Kramer has said) such as Atletico, Sevilla etc and literally do some fact finding and research into their role delineation and ways of operating. I would also clear out the existing setup with Walsh and just reorganise the entire thing so that it's based on structure and professional competence.

There's no harm in acknowledging that we've got it wrong so far, and changing it completely. We can't change what has happened upto now, but we can control where we are in a year's time.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

November 19, 2017, 12:58:07 AM
Reply #103

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
We've kind of struggled with the structure of the club since Moyes left. The foundations in the academy seem fine but everything up from there seems a little off.

November 19, 2017, 01:04:01 AM
Reply #104

Ridge

Same DoF problems several other clubs have had to be honest. When manager and DoF work together and in tandem, 2 heads are better than 1.

But when both are pulling in different directions and overstepping lines, you end up with conflict and confusion. Koeman's attack on Walsh also probably put Walsh on defensive and when he stayed, it probably endorsed and solidified his views. But this team is not value for money, even if most the players individually are. And if he's pushing behind his signings that he believes will come good, then maybe it does make some sense of some of the issues.