August 16, 2018, 09:40:41 AM

Author Topic: Hello from the Everton Fans' Forum  (Read 7994 times)

March 28, 2018, 12:42:07 AM
Reply #45

BlueForYou

How about a track from Walton born "Evertonian" Paul McCartney? (Well, his family are Evertonians!)

1978's (our centenary year) "With A Little Luck" could fit the bill
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

March 28, 2018, 12:50:40 AM
Reply #46

Macca77

March 28, 2018, 02:58:40 AM
Reply #47

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Back in the Peter"Kopite"Johnson days, he introduced "Fanfare For The Common Man", great track but his big mistake: at the expense of Z Cars - whatever you play, you've gotta keep Z Cars!

Zebras have great eyesight and hearing ability (take note Everton players!) and also possess a superior taste (they must be Evertonians!)

I was looking forward to watching some burlesque Toffee Ladies at half-time - make that capacity 100,000.............................

One thing that Scousers are renowned for: humour - it's all good fun!

I rest my case!

Thank you for reading

Zebras FFS ?

March 29, 2018, 02:03:34 AM
Reply #48

BlueForYou

Open to suggestions - something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue

Your call, Escla - and fun for all the family, FFS

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

March 29, 2018, 04:06:54 PM
Reply #49

TheBlackWatchFanzine

Can you request a couple of pre season games in Australia, it’s been a few years since Everton were last here, tell them that I’ve missed them.

That would be ace. One of my mates went over for the games under Moyes and loved it.

Sounds like we are going to Kenya this summer if anyone fancies a safari! https://www.michezoafrika.com/news/plans-on--for-everton-fc--to-tour-kenya-for-pre-season/24643

March 29, 2018, 04:13:40 PM
Reply #50

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
That would be ace. One of my mates went over for the games under Moyes and loved it.

Sounds like we are going to Kenya this summer if anyone fancies a safari! https://www.michezoafrika.com/news/plans-on--for-everton-fc--to-tour-kenya-for-pre-season/24643

Terrorists are very likely to try to carry out attacks in Kenya. The main threat comes from extremists linked to Al Shabaab, a militant group that has carried out attacks in Kenya in response to Kenya’s military intervention in Somalia. There have been a number of attacks in Kenya in recent years, particularly in Garissa, Mandera and Lamu counties and other mainland areas close to the Somali border. On 14 March 2018, the Inspector General of the Kenyan Police reported that a major terrorist attack, targeting Nairobi, had been prevented by Kenyan police in February 2018. Attacks could be indiscriminate in places frequented by foreigners including hotels, bars, restaurants, sports bars and nightclubs, sporting events, supermarkets, shopping centres, coastal areas including beaches, airports, buses, trains and other transport hubs. Places of worship including churches and mosques have also been targeted. Be particularly vigilant in these areas.

March 29, 2018, 04:21:55 PM
Reply #51

Ramjam

I see your new to the NSNO family, welcome and hope you enjoy the arguments, banter, hope, fear, ambition, procrastination and everything else that comes with being an Evertonian but mostly the love for the club which is universal and the one thing that we all have in common.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 29, 2018, 04:23:43 PM
Reply #52

TheBlackWatchFanzine

Terrorists are very likely to try to carry out attacks in Kenya. The main threat comes from extremists linked to Al Shabaab, a militant group that has carried out attacks in Kenya in response to Kenya’s military intervention in Somalia. There have been a number of attacks in Kenya in recent years, particularly in Garissa, Mandera and Lamu counties and other mainland areas close to the Somali border. On 14 March 2018, the Inspector General of the Kenyan Police reported that a major terrorist attack, targeting Nairobi, had been prevented by Kenyan police in February 2018. Attacks could be indiscriminate in places frequented by foreigners including hotels, bars, restaurants, sports bars and nightclubs, sporting events, supermarkets, shopping centres, coastal areas including beaches, airports, buses, trains and other transport hubs. Places of worship including churches and mosques have also been targeted. Be particularly vigilant in these areas.

I know a few people that went to Kenya on holiday on their way home from the Tanzania game last year with no problems. I think, as ever, it's about being extremely careful and vigilant.

March 29, 2018, 04:26:19 PM
Reply #53

TheBlackWatchFanzine

I see your new to the NSNO family, welcome and hope you enjoy the arguments, banter, hope, fear, ambition, procrastination and everything else that comes with being an Evertonian but mostly the love for the club which is universal and the one thing that we all have in common.

Cheers man, i have the pleasure of already knowing Bally, are you all as mad as him?  ;D

March 29, 2018, 04:28:46 PM
Reply #54

Ramjam

Cheers man, i have the pleasure of already knowing Bally, are you all as mad as him?  ;D
Don’t know the man personally but we’re all fuckin passionate that’s for sure
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 29, 2018, 05:51:42 PM
Reply #55

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

So, same as London then !

March 29, 2018, 06:10:22 PM
Reply #56

Shogun

Administrator

Put you down as a maybe?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 29, 2018, 09:12:06 PM
Reply #57

bacon sarnie

Open to suggestions - something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue

Your call, Escla - and fun for all the family, FFS

Good Slade album that.

March 29, 2018, 10:39:24 PM
Reply #58

BlueForYou

Very good album with the very good single "Everyday" and B-side "Good Time Gals". Enjoyed some good nights out in Garston

Harry Catterick

March 30, 2018, 02:10:00 AM
Reply #59

bacon sarnie

Very good album with the very good single "Everyday" and B-side "Good Time Gals". Enjoyed some good nights out in Garston

Talking of good time girls I've still got the album the bird at the time got me for Christmas naughty notes on the liner and all.

Loved My Town. You used to go to St Pauls?