October 21, 2018, 02:52:37 PM

Author Topic: William Carvalho  (Read 14022 times)

June 12, 2018, 10:38:49 PM
Reply #120

themilkycoffees

Hes a player we get linked with every year. Doubt were even interested in signing him.

The fact that MS was his manager a few years ago is probably a factor too.

June 13, 2018, 12:49:17 AM
Reply #121

Bob Sacamano

Wtf am I reading.

The owner of a major European football club pockets players bonuses, they kicked off about it and he paid a firm to act as fans and attack the players to scare them back into line?

Bananas.

Edit: spelling
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 01:29:29 AM by Bob Sacamano »

June 13, 2018, 01:00:44 AM
Reply #122

blue slug

Wtf am I reading.

The owner of a major European football club pockets players bonuses, they kicked off about it and he paid a form to act as fans and attack the players to scare them back into line?

Bananas.

I cant believe it

June 13, 2018, 01:13:35 AM
Reply #123

Bluedylan

Hes a player we get linked with every year. Doubt were even interested in signing him.

What he said.

Agent trying desperately to get him linked with eligible clubs with money to spend.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 13, 2018, 01:37:33 AM
Reply #124

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Wtf am I reading.

The owner of a major European football club pockets players bonuses, they kicked off about it and he paid a firm to act as fans and attack the players to scare them back into line?

Bananas.

Edit: spelling

Sounds like a straight to DVD film staring Danny Dyer and Vinnie Jones
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 16, 2018, 05:13:31 AM
Reply #125

dunkster

Did little to impress tonight.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 16, 2018, 05:30:08 AM
Reply #126

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I saw most of the game, but I didn't see him with the ball once. For a midfielder that's a little odd.
The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Dont wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope. Barack Obama

June 16, 2018, 07:18:33 AM
Reply #127

Tinga

I saw most of the game, but I didn't see him with the ball once. For a midfielder that's a little odd.

Then you're just lying to fit your agenda. There were a few times when he handled to ball in a tight area and passed it off to a more influential player. Did he do much? no but to lie and say you didnt see him with the ball is silly.

June 16, 2018, 07:24:19 AM
Reply #128

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Then you're just lying to fit your agenda. There were a few times when he handled to ball in a tight area and passed it off to a more influential player. Did he do much? no but to lie and say you didnt see him with the ball is silly.

TBH, the bits of the game I saw he didn't touch the ball much, and I have no agenda here.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 16, 2018, 07:25:30 AM
Reply #129

Tinga

TBH, the bits of the game I saw he didn't touch the ball much, and I have no agenda here.

I mean he's no McCarthy but he did his bit, he's not a very forward passing midfielder so he wouldn't fit in here a t all.

June 16, 2018, 07:57:31 AM
Reply #130

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
https://twitter.com/11tegen11/status/1007713931991937024?s=21

According to this had the second biggest
impact in open play xgchain and his touches looks comparable to ronaldo.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 16, 2018, 07:59:59 AM
Reply #131

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Im not lieing. I didnt see him with the ball once. Every time I looked up and saw him on the screen he was kind of hunched over running back and forth. Never once saw him with the ball.

Btw I have no agenda. Ive really no interest in the player and have barely commented on him.
The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Dont wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope. Barack Obama

June 16, 2018, 08:37:20 AM
Reply #132

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Im not lieing. I didnt see him with the ball once. Every time I looked up and saw him on the screen he was kind of hunched over running back and forth. Never once saw him with the ball.

Btw I have no agenda. Ive really no interest in the player and have barely commented on him.

He made virtually no contribution during the entire game.

June 16, 2018, 10:37:55 AM
Reply #133

Ramjam

He was fuckin awful, if we sign him we will all be questioning the decision that Brands made to bring him here and what he brings to project 2. We will be backpedaling again.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

June 16, 2018, 01:47:17 PM
Reply #134

Paddockoldie

I paid close attention to him actually but he seemed sluggish and played safe balls when he did have it. He ain't ever gonna play a high press game.