October 21, 2018, 03:14:00 PM

Author Topic: Yankee Roodle Dandy?  (Read 14377 times)

May 26, 2018, 12:58:33 AM
Reply #180

Juanito

Not ideal having our top earner with even less playing time than last season. Thanks for the goals, Wayne.

May 26, 2018, 02:51:53 AM
Reply #181

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Even if he stayed here weíd have to replace him as our first job, so yeah if we can get money we should.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 26, 2018, 03:21:49 AM
Reply #182

Martip

Laters wayne

May 26, 2018, 09:30:59 PM
Reply #183

Evertonian in NC

Iíd imagine so. Itís an easy 1 really. Too old. On too much money. In and out the team (thatís before we make signings) pretty poor second half of the season

It would be a really daft decision to keep him

It's hard to imagine a "progressive manager" as Moshiri and Brands both want thinking it's a good idea.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 27, 2018, 12:34:32 AM
Reply #184

dunkster

Played further forward in that attacking midfield 3, especially with sigurdson injured  I think he could have comfortably had 16-17 goals. Would have been seen as a decent return.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 13, 2018, 12:45:14 AM
Reply #185

Tofifee

All the hullabaloo
All the expectation

It started well, he did play well and did score some big goals. We wanted to love him, we wanted to feel like he was one of us again. We didn't, he isn't. He never again will be. Wayne Rooney will be remembered in retirement as an ex Man Utd player, nothing else.
You gave us a solid 6 months Wayne, and we appreciate that you did care, but, it was too little too late to ever make up for the last 10 years.

It is telling how with your imminent departure, your name is missing on these boards, there is no current Wayne Rooney thread on the first page of this forum.

Marco wants rid, no one is giving out.

We will always like you, but we will never love you, never again.

Good luck in America.

Don't forget your Pyjamas!

We move on........................... ..

June 13, 2018, 12:50:59 AM
Reply #186

Bob Sacamano

Haha. Binned right into the Rooney thread 🤣

June 13, 2018, 12:53:40 AM
Reply #187

Gash

Global Moderator
It is telling how with your imminent departure, your name is missing on these boards, there is no current Wayne Rooney thread on the first page of this forum.

To be fair it was second down on page 2. ;)

June 13, 2018, 12:55:11 AM
Reply #188

Tofifee

yes it feckin was too  ;D ;D

June 13, 2018, 01:04:18 AM
Reply #189

eyesalwaysblue

Has he not fuckin gone yet
I still despise Clive Thomas..

June 15, 2018, 07:48:09 PM
Reply #190

Cereal Killer

June 15, 2018, 08:07:39 PM
Reply #191

gizzblue

Like the smell in my auld total 90 boots this fucker will never go .

June 16, 2018, 02:06:38 PM
Reply #192

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
All the hullabaloo
All the expectation

It started well, he did play well and did score some big goals. We wanted to love him, we wanted to feel like he was one of us again. We didn't, he isn't. He never again will be. Wayne Rooney will be remembered in retirement as an ex Man Utd player, nothing else.
You gave us a solid 6 months Wayne, and we appreciate that you did care, but, it was too little too late to ever make up for the last 10 years.

Marco wants rid, no one is giving out.

We will always like you, but we will never love you, never again.

Good luck in America.

Don't forget your Pyjamas!

We move on........................... ..

Marco has never once said he wants rid, his position has always been if he wants to go he she go, if he wants to stay heís welcome to.

June 16, 2018, 02:22:37 PM
Reply #193

KoemansNumberTens

Marco has never once said he wants rid, his position has always been if he wants to go he she go, if he wants to stay heís welcome to.

Canít really have a different position. We canít make him leave

June 16, 2018, 02:45:29 PM
Reply #194

dunkster

Bloody hell Rooney maybe staying because he hasn't actually been told they want him to leave. Apparently they also want schneirderlin to remain.
At this rate were gonna field the same team as we had last season.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER