June 24, 2018, 01:18:04 AM

Author Topic: Jamaal Lascelles  (Read 4154 times)

June 07, 2018, 12:33:35 AM
Reply #90

Paddockoldie

We pay Sports Interactive to use their extensive Database, let's take the PL filter off and maybe cast our net a bit wider eh?

Worked with Stones and Holgate. If you're good you'll work out in the prem. Look at Coleman as an even better example.

June 07, 2018, 02:28:30 PM
Reply #91

Hawkandro

Worked with Stones and Holgate. If you're good you'll work out in the prem. Look at Coleman as an even better example.

I agree mate, none of those players were signed from PL teams, which reinforces my point; stop wasting money on PL players and explore the market further.  :thumbsup:
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

June 07, 2018, 02:31:49 PM
Reply #92

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Evening Standard says Chelsea and Spurs are in for him but Everton will open the bidding at £30 million and Newcastle holding out for £45 million!

We used to have good ties with Newcastle. I vaguley remember us "opening the bidding" for them in the past. As a favour with the specific intention of drawing someone out of the woodwork.
I want to say the club was United and can't for the life of me remember the player.

June 07, 2018, 03:24:08 PM
Reply #93

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
We used to have good ties with Newcastle. I vaguley remember us "opening the bidding" for them in the past. As a favour with the specific intention of drawing someone out of the woodwork.
I want to say the club was United and can't for the life of me remember the player.

Only incidence I can remember was the other way round where they bid for Rooney (did Shepherd had shares in proactive sports?) which drew Utd in.

June 07, 2018, 03:47:18 PM
Reply #94

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Only incidence I can remember was the other way round where they bid for Rooney (did Shepherd had shares in proactive sports?) which drew Utd in.

Think you're right there actually.

June 07, 2018, 05:20:05 PM
Reply #95

KoemansNumberTens

Wasn’t it rooney and the other way round