June 22, 2018, 06:40:29 PM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 34137 times)

Rodenplav64 and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

May 14, 2018, 02:40:36 AM
Reply #60

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Banned again already 😂

Brilliant 😂
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 14, 2018, 03:01:21 AM
Reply #61

blue slug

May 14, 2018, 03:54:27 AM
Reply #62

dunkster

Ooh...who's been banned and where and what for??...most exciting everton related stuff I've heard for months
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 14, 2018, 06:09:02 AM
Reply #63

bluestevie

Ooh...who's been banned and where and what for??...most exciting everton related stuff I've heard for months

Apparently Realist re-signed up, posted an I told you so thread and got frogmarched quicker than the Flash
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

May 14, 2018, 08:23:16 AM
Reply #64

SANA_DR0

Thinking of signings atm, is a waste of time. we dont know who our manager will be (if its sam, which i highly doubt.. i dont want anyone.. fuck his anti football)

i just want a manager who likes to attack and has a solid defense/midfield.

when we got the manager and the style of play.. then ill start to speculate.. we have a squad who everyone thinks is lucky not to get relegated.. i blame that view on the anti football managers we have had.. i'd like to give most of them a chance in pre season under the new manager..

what we do need are, wingers, box to box/ball playing midfielders and a striker.. probably new cbs too, but until a new manager is sorted its not worth the time thinking of individual players.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

May 14, 2018, 05:56:32 PM
Reply #65

mikey_blue

I think 3 signings is needed: I'd class all these as attainable.

1. Centre midfielder who can pass the ball and start attacks - Will Hughes, Max Meyer, Cyprien.
2. Athletic Left back - Luke Shaw, Ryan Bertrand (bit older now), Kennedy, Grimaldo.
3. Centre Back - Still not really convinced by any of or options apart from Jags, which is sad. I'd love us to go for Tah. Him and Holgate would be what I'd go for. alternatives would be: Mawson or Sarr.

Bring Lookman back in, give more minutes to Vlasic and the attack will take care of itself over time. I'd be tempted to try Walcott up top too.

May 14, 2018, 06:10:43 PM
Reply #66

KoemansNumberTens

Apparently Realist re-signed up, posted an I told you so thread and got frogmarched quicker than the Flash

He owes me 500 quid. You guys could have waited

May 14, 2018, 07:20:00 PM
Reply #67

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I think 3 signings is needed: I'd class all these as attainable.

1. Centre midfielder who can pass the ball and start attacks - Will Hughes, Max Meyer, Cyprien.
2. Athletic Left back - Luke Shaw, Ryan Bertrand (bit older now), Kennedy, Grimaldo.
3. Centre Back - Still not really convinced by any of or options apart from Jags, which is sad. I'd love us to go for Tah. Him and Holgate would be what I'd go for. alternatives would be: Mawson or Sarr.

Bring Lookman back in, give more minutes to Vlasic and the attack will take care of itself over time. I'd be tempted to try Walcott up top too.

Like the look of this list mate. Would be very happy if we hit a few of these..
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 14, 2018, 08:04:33 PM
Reply #68

sixymack

Patrick Van Aanholt, has been looking really good recently.  Should also be an attainable target. Unfortunately Bainesy is done at this level.

May 14, 2018, 08:33:16 PM
Reply #69

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Patrick Van Aanholt, has been looking really good recently.  Should also be an attainable target. Unfortunately Bainesy is done at this level.

I've touted him in the past but been shot down.

Understandable negativity around him as he has had some howlers.
But i think there's the makings of a really good player there, in the right system.

May 14, 2018, 08:39:44 PM
Reply #70

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

May 14, 2018, 08:43:51 PM
Reply #71

nsno

Pity, even though he was a massive twat, he actually posted some decent points, and the fume he created was great to watch too.
you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows

May 14, 2018, 08:47:06 PM
Reply #72

D15TIN

Lascelles
Zaha
Doucoure
Bertrand
Loftus-Cheek
* maybe another striker

I think it's important we don't just go out and sign 8 players

May 14, 2018, 08:58:15 PM
Reply #73

D15TIN

Pickford
Stekelenburg

RB
Coleman
Kenny
Martina?

LB
Baines
* Another LB
A.Robinson?

CB
Jagielka
Keane
Holgate
Funes-Mori?

RW/LW
Walcott
Bolasie
Lookman
Vlasic

DM/CM/AM
Sigurdsson
Gana
Schneiderlin
Davies
Baningime
Dowell?
Klaasen?
Besic?

ST
Tosun
Niasse
Calvert-Lewin
Sandro?

This is the squad were left with assuming Robles, Williams, Rooney leave - Besic/Mori/Klaasen/Sandro may or may not stay

I think looking at it we need 1 LB, 1 CB, 3 Midfielders (2 central, 1 winger) and maybe another striker although I think Tosun will get decent figures with a more attack minded manager and a good number 10
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 08:59:57 PM by D15TIN »

May 14, 2018, 09:22:02 PM
Reply #74

Lxxx

I think Loftus-Cheek has the potential to be a very good player. I know Chelsea sell high but hes the type we should be looking at to build a new team with, ones who are at the right stage of their development curve who would kick on under the right guidance and management.