October 21, 2018, 04:46:00 AM

Author Topic: Pickford to Bayern  (Read 2652 times)

June 04, 2018, 01:28:26 AM
Reply #15

Mac934

Hes got four years on his contract and we dont need to sell.

Well keep him
Its all player power and agents, doesn't matter a jot about contracts. The last thing we need is a pissed off disgruntled keeper. Plus what will the effect be on the rest of the dressing room?
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one!

June 04, 2018, 01:31:35 AM
Reply #16

Shogun

Administrator
Its all player power and agents, doesn't matter a jot about contracts. The last thing we need is a pissed off disgruntled keeper. Plus what will the effect be on the rest of the dressing room?

Depends on the personality obviously but young players are easier to keep, even for just a year.

See John Stones.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

June 04, 2018, 01:35:35 AM
Reply #17

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I don't think Pickford is the type to kick up a fuss. Now Rom was, yet we still kept him for two seasons longer than we expected.

Plus he's just had one big move, would he be ready for another, particularly to another country? I think we're also seeing players not as powerful as they once were with their contracts.
The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Dont wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope. Barack Obama

June 04, 2018, 02:00:11 AM
Reply #18

Macca77

The sun on Sunday ffs

June 04, 2018, 02:06:13 AM
Reply #19

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I certainly wouldn't call him our star man .

Who then do you consider to be our star man ?

June 04, 2018, 02:19:41 AM
Reply #20

Fynci

I certainly wouldn't call him our star man .

Yup. He's definitely not a 'hot shot striker' like DCL! ;)

June 04, 2018, 02:52:51 AM
Reply #21

Mayor Farnum

I'd listen to Bayern as we could rinse them for a big fee. Pickford's not irreplaceable.

June 04, 2018, 02:57:09 AM
Reply #22

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I'd listen to Bayern as we could rinse them for a big fee. Pickford's not irreplaceable.

In theory but it's a ridiculously hard position to get right. I would rather we kept him unless there's an absolutely ridiculous bid and by that I mean @Jimmywhack suggestion of 100mil

June 04, 2018, 02:59:52 AM
Reply #23

Mayor Farnum

In theory but it's a ridiculously hard position to get right. I would rather we kept him unless there's an absolutely ridiculous bid and by that I mean @Jimmywhack suggestion of 100mil

Agree to a certain extent but you'd also have to be confident Pickford's head won't be turned and Bayern will be a major move for a player of his standing.

June 04, 2018, 04:18:40 AM
Reply #24

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Damning inditement that we don’t have a recognised star man.

I’d be arsed about aba 3 players if they left - Davies, Pickford, Gylfi (a bit).
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 04, 2018, 04:24:01 AM
Reply #25

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Damning inditement that we dont have a recognised star man.

Id be arsed about aba 3 players if they left - Davies, Pickford, Gylfi (a bit).

Tbh Id be more arsed if Lookman left than Davies.

June 04, 2018, 04:25:44 AM
Reply #26

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Agree to a certain extent but you'd also have to be confident Pickford's head won't be turned and Bayern will be a major move for a player of his standing.

Well if his head is turned and he then suddenly starts letting in easy goals we could sue Bayern for 12 million.

June 04, 2018, 04:36:21 AM
Reply #27

SteB

The story originated from the S*n, enough said!

June 04, 2018, 04:45:17 AM
Reply #28

Cereal Killer

The story originated from the S*n, enough said!

We sacked their bessie Sam, fully expect them to link all of our players with a move away at some point in the next three months, whilst suggesting we'll sign some shit

June 04, 2018, 05:28:49 AM
Reply #29

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Tbh Id be more arsed if Lookman left than Davies.

Yeah Lookman too actually. Cant wait to see how he comes on next year.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.