August 18, 2018, 05:30:29 PM

Author Topic: Pickford to Bayern  (Read 2448 times)

June 04, 2018, 06:03:43 AM
Reply #30

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Coleman's our star man probably.

He's the only one that wouldn't look out of place in pretty much any other team.

June 04, 2018, 06:11:22 AM
Reply #31

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Its a non story.

Bayern dont pay big on players.

Wed want at least double what we paid for him.

He loves his nights out in Sunderland too much.

Not happening.

June 04, 2018, 06:54:53 AM
Reply #32

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
We sacked their bessie Sam, fully expect them to link all of our players with a move away at some point in the next three months, whilst suggesting we'll sign some shit
The first part I hope youre right.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

June 04, 2018, 07:56:40 AM
Reply #33

Jamokachi

The article is written as though Neuer is finished. He's back in the fold on the international front, and will be back to being Bayern's No.1 again next season. Shitty journalism not worth the time of day.

June 04, 2018, 03:22:24 PM
Reply #34

Rodenplav64

Who then do you consider to be our star man ?

We don't have one at the minute . Edit : I agree with the Captain , Coleman .
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 03:24:04 PM by Rodenplav64 »

June 04, 2018, 04:03:24 PM
Reply #35

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
We don't have one at the minute . Edit : I agree with the Captain , Coleman .

I do think that given that our goalkeeper is generally considered to be the best in England that we might consider him to be a star player ?

June 04, 2018, 07:59:17 PM
Reply #36

blue slug

no way Bayern would spunk what we would be asking on a keeper when they could get someone like timo horn for 10m or something

June 07, 2018, 06:04:59 PM
Reply #37

Rodenplav64

I do think that given that our goalkeeper is generally considered to be the best in England that we might consider him to be a star player ?

He could be, he just isn't yet .

June 07, 2018, 06:35:50 PM
Reply #38

Jamokachi

He could be, he just isn't yet .

Player of the year, young player of the year, players player of the year, England no.1....

June 07, 2018, 11:17:37 PM
Reply #39

Rodenplav64

Player of the year, young player of the year, players player of the year, England no.1....

I am stifling a massive yawn . I seem to remember people mocking one of our players being termed Russian player of the year . Which award ceremony were all the medals pinned on him ? PFA ? Or just by the club which is pretty fucking meaningless . Englands No1 but has there been a poorer set of keepers since Rob Green was No1 ?

June 08, 2018, 04:20:27 AM
Reply #40

Jamokachi

I am stifling a massive yawn . I seem to remember people mocking one of our players being termed Russian player of the year . Which award ceremony were all the medals pinned on him ? PFA ? Or just by the club which is pretty fucking meaningless . Englands No1 but has there been a poorer set of keepers since Rob Green was No1 ?

Well if awards from both fans and his peers don't constitute him being our "star man" then the lad has no hope.

June 08, 2018, 05:07:54 AM
Reply #41

KoemansNumberTens

Im a bit amazed he won all the awards. He had a decent season but nothing spectacular. Though in fairness we are struggling for anyone who even managed a decent season

June 08, 2018, 04:09:42 PM
Reply #42

Rodenplav64

I’m a bit amazed he won all the awards. He had a decent season but nothing spectacular. Though in fairness we are struggling for anyone who even managed a decent season

True . We are going overboard about average players . Hopefully next season we do actually get a bit to get excited about . It should stop stupid arguments over whether we disagree on the fact that a keeper who lets in about 70 goals has had a good season or not without then looking to blame everyone and everything else for it . 2018/19 season is massive for the players who remain at the club after the clear out as much as those come in .

June 11, 2018, 10:26:13 PM
Reply #43

blue slug

Apparently heavily backed to go manu in daily express, odds gone from 8/1 to 4/5

June 11, 2018, 10:36:43 PM
Reply #44

themilkycoffees

Apparently heavily backed to go manu in daily express, odds gone from 8/1 to 4/5

Unlikely but if it does happen, we'll get a ridiculous fee for him and ultimately he's replaceable. It would surely only happen if they sell De Gea though.