October 24, 2018, 12:54:38 AM

Author Topic: Brands/Silva live press conference  (Read 4765 times)

June 07, 2018, 11:42:01 AM
Reply #90

Ramjam

Gana gets a nose bleed once he passes the halfway line. And the only number Schniderlin should get is P45
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

June 07, 2018, 02:11:28 PM
Reply #91

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Number 6.

Number 4 is for a cb.

If Schneiderlin is going to play that role I hope it doesn’t mean Gana is used further up the pitch.

I've always liked no 4 for a DM. Dacourt for example. And it's the number I wore when I played outfield as a DM
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 07, 2018, 03:07:56 PM
Reply #92

blue slug

I've always liked no 4 for a DM. Dacourt for example. And it's the number I wore when I played outfield as a DM

I also had number 4 playing dm as a kid

June 07, 2018, 03:24:56 PM
Reply #93

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Kendall was 4 too.

June 07, 2018, 06:54:44 PM
Reply #94

gizzblue

Im all for giving players a second chance under new regime but .....
Williams ,Coco,Mirallas and the French surrender monkey can all get to fuck. .imho. they have been shite for ages we need to be aiming for better replacements in these areas anyway .

I'm sure M&M will see the light too.

June 07, 2018, 06:58:02 PM
Reply #95

dunkster

Scary how silva names Morgan as ideal for his tactics. Felt a bit like a "don't leave, I have plans for you" comment
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 07, 2018, 09:05:57 PM
Reply #96

74Blue

Scary how silva names Morgan as ideal for his tactics. Felt a bit like a "don't leave, I have plans for you" comment
Maybe he thinks that with a solid preseason, getting him fully fit and motivated, and playing in a more structured system, he may be able to get him back to the sort of form that he showed at Southampton.

Schniederlin looked pretty impressive at Southampton, hence the reason why Utd paid a fair wedge for him. There is a player in there somewhere. Perhaps Marco is thinking that maybe he just needs to coax that player back out.

June 07, 2018, 09:29:41 PM
Reply #97

dunkster

Maybe, but I think he upped his game last few weeks just for a move.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 07, 2018, 09:50:03 PM
Reply #98

Bluedylan

I think we have to trust Silva/Brands in their judgement of players, and what they want for the style we're going to develop, even if it's controversial players like Morgan. Maybe he could be reborn under a new manager in a different setup that got the most out of him.

Having said that, fuck Ashley Williams, whatever style we're playing.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 07, 2018, 10:07:49 PM
Reply #99

kramer0

Having said that, fuck Ashley Williams, whatever style we're playing.

Imagine Silva getting him to do anything well besides sit in his own penalty area and make last ditch tackles/clearances.

Would be hilarious if he managed it.

June 07, 2018, 10:17:23 PM
Reply #100

Evertonian in NC

Also sends the signal "we won't be rinsed into a sale" possibly.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

June 07, 2018, 11:13:58 PM
Reply #101

gizzblue

Imagine Silva getting him to do anything well besides sit in his own penalty area and make last ditch tackles/clearances.

Would be hilarious if he managed it.

Can't teach an old yard dog new tricks .