August 21, 2018, 07:08:09 PM

Author Topic: Angelino  (Read 2878 times)

June 07, 2018, 11:29:21 PM
Reply #15

Redartin

Isn't Angelino the last signing Brands was working on at PSV? Sounds like someone has put 2 and 2 together and gotten 5.
Can't imagine Brands working hard to get a signing done before he left only to then scupper the deal at his new club. Also can't imagine PSV having safeguarded against just such an event happening.

This is correct, and the lazy Sun just churn out more shit.

June 08, 2018, 06:13:05 PM
Reply #16

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Brands tried to sign him for PSV but said they were priced out of a move for him. Whether that was transfer fee or wages I don't know. May be a goer
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 11, 2018, 05:57:56 AM
Reply #17

dunkster

[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 11, 2018, 06:03:01 AM
Reply #18

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
You'd imagine PSV were happy to have a buy back clause in their from City and we weren't.

"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

June 11, 2018, 06:52:36 AM
Reply #19

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

June 11, 2018, 05:48:46 PM
Reply #20

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Philip Max it is then

Rumoured to United for £35m 😕

June 11, 2018, 10:53:18 PM
Reply #21

Danny

Reading this thread just makes me think people only don't want Lindelof because he's coming from United, similar ages and skillset but one is coming from City after never getting a game, the other is coming from United after a big money move.

June 11, 2018, 11:38:47 PM
Reply #22

blue slug

Reading this thread just makes me think people only don't want Lindelof because he's coming from United, similar ages and skillset but one is coming from City after never getting a game, the other is coming from United after a big money move.

Ones a centre back the other a full back?

June 12, 2018, 09:12:12 PM
Reply #23

Danny

Ones a centre back the other a full back?
Nah

People all too quick to label Lindelof shit because he didn’t get a game for United when they’d want us to sign a guy who was NAC Breda’s best player.

June 12, 2018, 09:21:40 PM
Reply #24

blue slug

Nah

People all too quick to label Lindelof shit because he didn’t get a game for United when they’d want us to sign a guy who was NAC Breda’s best player.

I didn't say he was shit I just said they play different positions

June 12, 2018, 09:32:31 PM
Reply #25

Tofifee

Dunno if its been posted previously?

Everton have joined the hunt to sign Manchester City defender Angelino, according to the S*n.

The newspaper claims that the Merseyside club’s sporting director Marcel Brands is keen on brining the 21-year-old to Goodison Park, as the Toffees look to find a replacement for Leighton Baines amid his expected departure.

It is understood that the left-sided flyer has been priced at £10million by Man City and Brands is a huge admirer of him.

The report details that Pep Guardiola’s side will look to cash in on the left-back with his current deal entering its final year.
Good move for Everton?

Angelino impressed on loan with Eredivisie outfit NAC Breda in the 2017/18 season and appears to have a bright future ahead of him.

He is an attack-minded full-back that managed three goals and seven assists in 35 appearances, which highlights how he loves to bomb forward down the left flank.

It will be a very hard role to try replace Everton hero Baines, but Angelino has brilliant pace and looks good enough to make the step up to the Premier League.

His reported £10million price tag could also turn out to be an absolute steal as he develops and Brands could be ready to begin life at Everton with a bang.

This Is Futbol rating: 8/10

Likely to happen?

This deal certainly appears to be on the cards with Everton seemingly in the market for a new left-back and Man City wanting to offload their talented youngster.

Brands has been eyeing the highly-rated defender during his loan stint at Holland and clearly feels he is good enough for English football.

WHAT NOW??

June 12, 2018, 09:34:28 PM
Reply #26

Cereal Killer

WHAT NOW??

Some shitrag paper upset we sacked their best mate insinuating all our players will leave? Surely not

June 15, 2018, 08:18:27 PM
Reply #27

blue slug

apparently has signed for PSV now

June 15, 2018, 10:30:36 PM
Reply #28

Fynci

apparently has signed for PSV now

Marcel must have forgotten where he works.