October 21, 2018, 11:19:47 PM

Author Topic: [News]Preparations hampered by Allardyce's thoughtless comments  (Read 4369 times)

February 08, 2018, 05:05:44 AM
Reply #30

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I do kind of think Eddie Howe could be the man for us.

He would t think twice about building a team around lookman, Davies and the like.

Get a director of football who's on the same page and I think it could be great for us.

February 08, 2018, 05:38:57 AM
Reply #31

Redartin

Will this be his last ever job. ....let's face it no fucker will want him after this debacle.
People said that after the England debacle, then along came Moshiri

February 08, 2018, 05:49:42 AM
Reply #32

Shogun

Administrator
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 08, 2018, 06:03:15 AM
Reply #33

gizzblue

People said that after the England debacle, then along came Moshiri
Yeah how many autobiographies did he sell ??...there might just be another sucker round the corner .

February 08, 2018, 02:27:34 PM
Reply #34

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Nah, sometimes your familiar contrarianism is valid and logical.

On this occasion though, his comments, and the attitude behind the comments, are completely indefensible.

Donít get me wrong, his comments arenít what I would come out with, but I donít think heís committed some heinous crime.

Heís said the players played crap against Arsenal. They did. So heís not lying.

The next question is whether thatís an effective motivator, whether it has the opposite effect, or whether it doesnít have much effect at all.

On that, well who really knows? Different managers have different styles. Mourinho singles out individuals. Wenger sees no wrong. Allardyce it seems insults the collective.

I guess you can make an argument for any approach and all have their pros and cons. And a communication style has to fit the giver and the receiver, so thereís no one size fits all.

As I say, not my choice of words, but we have bigger concerns than some post match comments.

February 08, 2018, 02:40:12 PM
Reply #35

Rodenplav64

Don’t get me wrong, his comments aren’t what I would come out with, but I don’t think he’s committed some heinous crime.

He’s said the players played crap against Arsenal. They did. So he’s not lying.

The next question is whether that’s an effective motivator, whether it has the opposite effect, or whether it doesn’t have much effect at all.

On that, well who really knows? Different managers have different styles. Mourinho singles out individuals. Wenger sees no wrong. Allardyce it seems insults the collective.

I guess you can make an argument for any approach and all have their pros and cons. And a communication style has to fit the giver and the receiver, so there’s no one size fits all.

As I say, not my choice of words, but we have bigger concerns than some post match comments.

He set up to defend with a player in a very important position right in front of the CH's who can't and hasn't been arsed all season in Schneiderlin . He left Rooney and Siggurdsson the bench and blames the players for not holding onto any possession against arguably the best passing side in the league . He is an embarrassment to this club and needs to be fucked off in May ( if not now) so as we don't have to right off next season before it has even began .

February 08, 2018, 02:42:58 PM
Reply #36

GrantyBoy78

Itís true though isnít it? Iíve thought this since the Southampton game.

February 08, 2018, 02:52:19 PM
Reply #37

GrantyBoy78

Fair play to Moshiri and the board though, theyíve played an absolute blinder. Bringing in someone just good enough to keep us up but whoís such a massive bellend, the fans are so consumed with their hatred for him, theyíve lost sight of the real problems.

February 08, 2018, 02:55:29 PM
Reply #38

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
He set up to defend with a player in a very important position right in front of the CH's who can't and hasn't been arsed all season in Schneiderlin . He left Rooney and Siggurdsson the bench and blames the players for not holding onto any possession against arguably the best passing side in the league . He is an embarrassment to this club and needs to be fucked off in May ( if not now) so as we don't have to right off next season before it has even began .

Agreed, it was a poor team selection and embarrassing result. Iíd much rather judge Allardyce on the performances and results across the end of the season.

On the basis that they continue in a similar vein to how heís started, which wouldnít much surprise me, Iíd be laying out the feelers and fucking him off when our dream managerial appointment, whoever that is, becomes available.

I donít want us sacking him without a plan though for who comes next. Iíd really like us to get our next appointment right.

February 08, 2018, 03:04:11 PM
Reply #39

Shogun

Administrator
Fair play to Moshiri and the board though, theyíve played an absolute blinder. Bringing in someone just good enough to keep us up but whoís such a massive bellend, the fans are so consumed with their hatred for him, theyíve lost sight of the real problems.

Your argument is we don't have good enough players to expect to beat bottom of the table West Brom isn't it?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 08, 2018, 03:05:26 PM
Reply #40

dunkster

I think it's the collective  quality of our squad that's just good enough to keep us up. I'm not sure SA has done anything tbh
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

February 08, 2018, 03:16:59 PM
Reply #41

TheTone

No clear front runner to be the new manager is there

Throw another manager poll up here and it's guaranteed most fans won't be sure who to go for, I suspect the board havnt a clue either

February 08, 2018, 03:45:04 PM
Reply #42

Lxxx

I kind of get the feeling Eddie Howe will get better with experience. He's got the basics right, which is how to play football, he just needs to learn the other side and he seems a bright enough guy to take that on board, not like Martinez who seemed wedded to his delusional principles.

Plus he has a nice smiley face and fans always like them.

February 08, 2018, 03:47:19 PM
Reply #43

Macca77

When we fuck Allardyce off in May, I hope we have our next manager waiting in Moshiri's office, can't do what we did when Koeman was sacked again, need someone in asap

February 08, 2018, 04:32:09 PM
Reply #44

Juanito

Donít get me wrong, his comments arenít what I would come out with, but I donít think heís committed some heinous crime.

Heís said the players played crap against Arsenal. They did. So heís not lying.

The next question is whether thatís an effective motivator, whether it has the opposite effect, or whether it doesnít have much effect at all.

I guess you can make an argument for any approach and all have their pros and cons. And a communication style has to fit the giver and the receiver, so thereís no one size fits all.

The difference is Mourinho will occasionally blame himself for the results and can be an expert in diverting the attention away from the players too. He is also a winner and is one of the most decorated managers in world football. Sam Allardyce does everything to avert blame elsewhere despite baffling decisions. Itís starting to gather pace in the media too. Cascarino in The Times, Totally Football Show and The Football Ramble, of Allardyce being out of his depth, unimaginative and stifling what is actually a talented squad, yet he is making out otherwise. He is the pathetic one.