December 12, 2017, 10:48:33 AM

Author Topic: Chelsea v Everton Carabao Cup  (Read 12490 times)

October 24, 2017, 04:20:20 AM
Reply #45

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Pickford

Whoever Keane Jags Baines

Schneiderlin
Davies Sigurdsson

DCL Rooney Sandro

Whatever the more forward players can or canít do they all work hard so Iím not too fussed on who plays where for this game.

But given that they do work hard and weíre struggling for creativity we should be pushing much higher up the pitch looking to force mistakes more.

Itís a risk further back but we need to compress the space between defence and forwards to cover for the lack of pace.

October 24, 2017, 05:01:11 AM
Reply #46

Django

Franny Jeffers in charge of the U23s tomorrow.

Bennie Banigme and Henen in the squad for Wednesday

October 24, 2017, 06:07:19 AM
Reply #47

Shogun

Administrator
Pickford

Whoever Keane Jags Baines

Schneiderlin
Davies Sigurdsson

DCL Rooney Sandro

Whatever the more forward players can or canít do they all work hard so Iím not too fussed on who plays where for this game.

But given that they do work hard and weíre struggling for creativity we should be pushing much higher up the pitch looking to force mistakes more.

Itís a risk further back but we need to compress the space between defence and forwards to cover for the lack of pace.

I'd be a bit surprised if Schneiderlin was fit for this one. We'll probably see Besic in his place?

Sounds like Chelsea will be making a lot of changes for this one so could be a golden opportunity for us.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 24, 2017, 06:15:34 AM
Reply #48

Thornton_19

I wouldn't be shocked if we saw a very young side from Unsworth for this, with the first 11 rested to concentrate on the Leicester game.

October 24, 2017, 07:54:02 AM
Reply #49

blueski

I wouldn't be shocked if we saw a very young side from Unsworth for this, with the first 11 rested to concentrate on the Leicester game.
I was wondering the same, although I think if we field a weakened side it would be coming from above him
Nil Satis

October 24, 2017, 11:54:03 AM
Reply #50

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I'd be a bit surprised if Schneiderlin was fit for this one. We'll probably see Besic in his place?

Sounds like Chelsea will be making a lot of changes for this one so could be a golden opportunity for us.

Yes can be any DM really as long as they sit (although that rules out Besic...) ;)

October 24, 2017, 01:01:54 PM
Reply #51

GrantyBoy78

We need to stop the rot. Put our best 11 out against Chelsea and put the same 11 out on Sunday. 3 days rest is fucking ample.

October 24, 2017, 01:34:00 PM
Reply #52

Ramjam

We need to stop the rot. Put our best 11 out against Chelsea and put the same 11 out on Sunday. 3 days rest is fucking ample.

I like your style sunshine, we need some consistency right now, something we havenít had for about 3 years.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

October 24, 2017, 02:03:56 PM
Reply #53

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Just be a kick in the nuts of we field our best 11 and Chelsea's kids bum our heads in.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 24, 2017, 02:13:18 PM
Reply #54

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Imagine the fume if unsworth picks a side with no kids in it

Simply simply lovely

October 24, 2017, 02:14:26 PM
Reply #55

Ramjam

Just be a kick in the nuts of we field our best 11 and Chelsea's kids bum our heads in.

Surely not, we will truely play out of our skin now that the problems has been fired and everyone starts afresh to impress the new manager, fans and club higher archery
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

October 24, 2017, 03:09:13 PM
Reply #56

Toddacelli

Chelsea's kids bum our heads in.

Absolutely rolling at this! Everyone at work looking at me like I've finally lost it!

lolol lolol lolol

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

October 24, 2017, 03:38:32 PM
Reply #57

Bally

Administrator
I'm not joking

Ferguson has worked his way up to first team coach and has held it for nearly 4 years with an ambition to manage Everton

Logical choice to offer caretaker job to someone with existing first team experience

If he wasn't offered it, he has been overlooked(twice) - for what reason?
Hasn't finished his badges, still had to do his UEFA B and his grade 1
It's the roll I way

October 24, 2017, 03:40:58 PM
Reply #58

BlueForYou

Got it - had to be a reason!
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 24, 2017, 04:29:48 PM
Reply #59

School of Science

Agree one of Koeman's mistakes, ( okay I know it's hindsight, but this is football ) was making far too many changes each week, what another six against Arsenal. No wonder the team couldn't string two passes together, there like strangers.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15