June 18, 2018, 02:19:43 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Marvin Plattenhardt
« Last post by Bluedylan on 10 minutes ago »
Finally linked with the German left back. And he is crap. Everton that.

You're probably joking, but he's not crap. The defeat wasn't on him, because they never really went down his side of the pitch.
The Everton Forum / Re: Lozano
« Last post by TheRam on 29 minutes ago »
I donít know, I reckon James Rodriguez was bought purely on the back of Brazil .

If he goes on to have that type of tournament then Iíll concede heís going to a massive club.

But heís only scored one goal, and while you can tell thereís s great player there, thereís still a lot of developing.

This happened with lukaku at the last World Cup.

Soon as he scored a goal all we heard is Ďwell thatís him not signing, or, Ďwell thatís another 10mil on his price tag.

Also only one of two things was going to happen in this thread during the World Cup

1. He doesnít play well and people say heís shit and why are we going after him.

2. Or he does play well and people say thereís not chance of us signing him.

The Everton Forum / Marvin Plattenhardt
« Last post by Confucius on 41 minutes ago »
Finally linked with the German left back. And he is crap. Everton that.
« Last post by howard1334 on 51 minutes ago »
Also they took him off on 65 mins.

World class players in a team without them arenít brought off after 65 mins.

Obviously a goal raises his profile but heíd need to finish top scorer or something to dramatically change the profile of club thatís in for him, especially if 1 or 2 goals bump his price a bit.

Marketing considerations can influence player prices, and WC goals can increase a player's marketability. And this goal purportedly caused a small artificial earthquake in Mexico!
« Last post by Bob Sacamano on 53 minutes ago »
I still re-iterate my insinuation and point, that Robinson isn't in a position to be expecting to be 1st choice at a top half Prem team yet.

Hey! You forgot to explain what words mean in brackets. How else am I supposed to understand?
« Last post by GLewis on 1 hour ago »
Also they took him off on 65 mins.

World class players in a team without them arenít brought off after 65 mins.

Obviously a goal raises his profile but heíd need to finish top scorer or something to dramatically change the profile of club thatís in for him, especially if 1 or 2 goals bump his price a bit.
The Everton Forum / Re: Jack Wilshere
« Last post by blargins on 4 hours ago »
Itís sad that I think weíve had more long term injured waste of space players like Ferguson, McCarthy, Gibson etc than weíve had quality forward players in the past 30 years.
General Football Chat / Re: Russia 2018
« Last post by blargins on 5 hours ago »
Only France have won out of all the big teams youíd expect to win and that was only by an inch.

Itís great that itís so open at the moment.
« Last post by Duncs_a_legend on 7 hours ago »
I donít know, I reckon James Rodriguez was bought purely on the back of Brazil .

Monaco had signed him the year before the world cup for £45m, he was hardly an unknown talent.
Whether he had a decent world cup or not that year, the best clubs would have already been sniffing around him.
« Last post by Bluedylan on 7 hours ago »
Sure, but that is not really germane to my (not entirely clear) point, which is that I don't see a future where we go forward next season with Plattenhardt and Robinson, because I don't think either will being willing to play second fiddle to the other.

TheRam did state that going forward with both would be an "ideal scenario" not a "realistic one," which I suppose I agree with!

I still re-iterate my insinuation and point, that Robinson isn't in a position to be expecting to be 1st choice at a top half Prem team yet.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10