February 24, 2018, 04:19:12 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / The big man, the boss; Big Sam
« Last post by Dr. Sponge on 17 minutes ago »
Just watched the prematch interview and his answers are of a man who is perfectly happy with mediocrity ,happy to win one of six away games ,happy to finish seventh ,happy to lose to Arsenal and Spurs ,what the board think is only for them to know but if they are happy with him ,we are fucked .Will we go down no but we probably wouldn't have anyway ,the oaf is basking in the glory of being Everton's manager but never says anything that portrays a fondness for the club . Cannot wait to see the end of him.

I seriously doubt he's the man they want in charge. He was an option to salvage our season when they were weighing up how bad the situation was, which turned into desperation after the Southampton game and when no one else was available.

Edit: *want in charge long term
The Everton Forum / Re: Watford v Everton
« Last post by Ell Capitan on 37 minutes ago »
No team from @Django?

Edit - just saw it.
The Everton Forum / Re: The big man, the boss; Big Sam
« Last post by blue1948 on 57 minutes ago »
Just watched the prematch interview and his answers are of a man who is perfectly happy with mediocrity ,happy to win one of six away games ,happy to finish seventh ,happy to lose to Arsenal and Spurs ,what the board think is only for them to know but if they are happy with him ,we are fucked .Will we go down no but we probably wouldn't have anyway ,the oaf is basking in the glory of being Everton's manager but never says anything that portrays a fondness for the club . Cannot wait to see the end of him.
Empty seats, within reason, is a good thing. Selling out regularly isn't good for the atmosphere. Ticketing is the reason now the atmosphere isn't up to much, fans can't get together with big groups of friends or with like minded fans. So those noisier fans can't congregate to create the atmosphere. This means that it takes more from what's going on on the pitch to get the fans going.

Too true. I went the game with the same group of mates for many years and stood with them or sat in the stands with them. Now, you mainly  meet outside and then separate and meet at the end. It's definitely spoiled the day out with the lads feeling I used to have.
« Last post by sam of the south on 1 hour ago »
Gutting not to have Coleman and Baines in the team. We’re massively restricted by what we want to achieve both with and without the ball, with Martina and Kenny in the team.

I think Baines was one of our worst players this season, even amongst such stiff competition
The Everton Forum / Re: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update
« Last post by blue1948 on 1 hour ago »
I think the problem with an expandable stadium is that when we -might -want to expand there would be hurdles to climb yet again in satisfying all the relevant parties  especially if the new stadium for one reason or another pisses someone off -other than the turds across the park .AMENDMENT -they won't be across the park then though!!!
« Last post by D15TIN on 1 hour ago »
I hope Jags will play instead of Keane.
A couple of weeks ago I'd have agreed with you, Keane has improved now though
« Last post by tractor on 1 hour ago »
I hope Jags will play instead of Keane.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10