January 18, 2018, 04:14:53 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
what a lot of people forget is we bought him as a centre forward when we had no suppliers of passes into the box

the majority of his goals in spain and for spain were scored in and around the 6 yard box....from good supply...

we bought rooney and siggurdson for that purpose...then chose not to play him......

when he's made an appearance its usually out of position....out wide of DCL ???

we now have Walcott and bolasie who can supply the ball into the box....and both rooney and siggurdson who can supply the through ball into the box.....

this bloke could be our zorro in the box......if given the chance....(excuse the shite Spanish)
The Everton Forum / Re: January Targets
« Last post by Macca77 on 9 minutes ago »
Rodwell should have been coached as a centre back. He was never nimble-enough for DM/CM

He's gonna be the new Rio Ferdinand, shame he ended up more like Anton
The Everton Forum / Re: [News]Walcott signs
« Last post by Lazarou on 10 minutes ago »
Comes across really well, decent record and played for a top club for a long time. What's not to like?
« Last post by mikey_blue on 10 minutes ago »
He wasn't aggressive enough for me, so guessing that was probably the main reason.

I remember him constantly being injured too?
The Everton Forum / Re: Everton v West Brom
« Last post by GLewis on 16 minutes ago »
He had a touch of Eden Hazard about him I thought. Needs confidence and a run of games. He showed for his last club he likes to take players on and commit defenders, you'd think that's what we need, unless he has an attitude problem.

Not sure heís as fast as some people think therefore itís tough to take people on out wide, certainly in a faster league.

Think is shifts of his body weight need to be around the box where half a yard makes a massive difference.
« Last post by hannu on 16 minutes ago »
He wasnít aggressive enough for me, so guessing that was probably the main reason.

possibly
The Everton Forum / Re: On this day....
« Last post by formerKHL on 17 minutes ago »
ahhh memories memories....

was living in bmouth at the time travelled up with some mates...weren't gonna go tbh but decided to and for 80 mins wished I hadn't...

the nucleus of that team was what took us on to greater things..

hopefully history can repeat itself and the nucleus of this team can take us onto greater things...
« Last post by GLewis on 18 minutes ago »
he was ment to be a ball playing CB, was expected he would play a few seasons as a DM then move to CB but for some reason everyone forgot to move him to CB

He wasnít aggressive enough for me, so guessing that was probably the main reason.
« Last post by hannu on 20 minutes ago »
Rodwell should have been coached as a centre back. He was never nimble-enough for DM/CM

he was ment to be a ball playing CB, was expected he would play a few seasons as a DM then move to CB but for some reason everyone forgot to move him to CB
The Everton Forum / Re: Everton v West Brom
« Last post by Lxxx on 28 minutes ago »
I’ve got a feeling that he might actually be very good, would love to see him play more, shame we didn’t get a bigger cup run.

He had a touch of Eden Hazard about him I thought. Needs confidence and a run of games. He showed for his last club he likes to take players on and commit defenders, you'd think that's what we need, unless he has an attitude problem.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10