December 13, 2017, 05:50:37 AM

Author Topic: Everton V West Brom  (Read 30105 times)

November 28, 2010, 04:45:10 AM
Reply #315

Gash

Global Moderator
We have have had 2 players sent off this season, that is not a theme, the theme is we do not have a decent striker, we always have to rely on Cahill, that is not a theme that is a shambles

I didn't mean the sending off, I said the theme was us finding ourselves having to chase a game again.

November 28, 2010, 04:54:56 AM
Reply #316

sixymack

everton chris you have quite the opinion for someone who actually BETS against everton, why dont you fuck off

November 28, 2010, 04:55:27 AM
Reply #317

everton.chris

I didn't mean the sending off, I said the theme was us finding ourselves having to chase a game again.
I agree with that, but isn't frustrating we seem to do this more and more every week, it is a pity we cannot make the opposition do the same. There is something fundamentally  wrong somewhere at this club, and it need to rectified very quickly
People who know it all are especially annoying to those of us who don't

November 28, 2010, 05:00:30 AM
Reply #318

everton.chris

everton chris you have quite the opinion for someone who actually BETS against everton, why dont you fuck off
And if i bet on Everton today, how much would i have been better off. Just to set the record straight, i bet against Everton because, if we lose i win money, but if i lose the bet i actually do not mind, in fact i am such a useless gambler i would rather lose money than Everton lose. That might not make sense to you, but in the cold light of day i am on a win win situation
People who know it all are especially annoying to those of us who don't

November 28, 2010, 03:14:15 PM
Reply #319

Derek

I know a few folk who do that. I'd never do it myself, but I can see the fucked up rationale! :D
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku