December 13, 2017, 12:04:14 AM

Author Topic: Everton Vs Sunderland  (Read 37651 times)

November 23, 2010, 07:50:22 AM
Reply #405

Robioto

Thought Arteta had his best game for a while tonight, I think we will see the best of him when Felliani comes in for the joke that is Johnny Heitinga.

I'm going to assume that the Arteta bit was a joke, if not I suggest watching the game again.

November 23, 2010, 08:54:11 AM
Reply #406

Sprooly

Arteta was poor because Sunderland closed us done really well which meant Jags and Distin keeped hoofing it, it wasnt bad tactics by Moyes, it was just a good performance by the sunderland midfield to not let arteta get on the ball,

on the game, eh really unlucky i thought 2 off the line and clear offside goal (like ffs linesman that was pathetic) and beckfords great chance at the end which he bottled unfortunately but will learn from the miss

but the thing im so pissed off about is the fact Saha started Again and Yak was given 10 minutes at the end, I could hear the everton fans singing for the yak to come on, what happened when he did come on? he turned that defender and won a corner Saha is fucking wank

November 23, 2010, 10:33:01 AM
Reply #407

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I have learnt that Coleman isn't as quick as we think.
I have learnt that Beckford has a future in this league and with more games will be banging them in.
I have learnt that people watch different versions of the same game and only see what they want to see. Saha got no service tonight, besides the goal, he and Cahill had identical games. The amount of ball Saha won tracking back and winning important headers. At times he even tracked back to cover Baines. Maybe not his job but at lazy he was not.

I have also learnt that we not as good as we think we are.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 23, 2010, 12:05:37 PM
Reply #408

nomorechang

RIP
you are mad. he was dreadful tonight, the game completely passed him by, bar the goal, of course. It's not his fault though, it's moyes.

What ??? Moyes's fault ??? that must be the stupidest remark I have ever read
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

November 23, 2010, 12:11:58 PM
Reply #409

nomorechang

RIP
I have learnt that Coleman isn't as quick as we think. .. Bardsley is quick , doesnt make Seamus slow
I have learnt that Beckford has a future in this league and with more games will be banging them in. ... Possibly , too early to say
I have learnt that people watch different versions of the same game and only see what they want to see. Saha got no service tonight, besides the goal, he and Cahill had identical games. The amount of ball Saha won tracking back and winning important headers. At times he even tracked back to cover Baines. Maybe not his job but at lazy he was not. ... Saha just stood  and watched play go by him for large parts of the game , never once got into a scoring chance , .. Cahill had 2 cleared off the line

I have also learnt that we not as good as we think we are. ... why , how good do you think we are ?
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

November 23, 2010, 01:11:38 PM
Reply #410

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

I thought we could challenge for top 4 this year. At least b there or there abouts all season. I am beginning to think I was wrong
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...