November 22, 2017, 11:57:26 AM

Author Topic: What do you think of the new format?  (Read 10608 times)

December 15, 2009, 12:39:11 AM
Reply #45

Endless, Nameless

I can safely say, now that Si has been working hard to make some changes, this new site is miles better than the other. There's more stuff on it and some nifty features which generally make the site faster to use. Plus there's statistics, and I'm a stat-whore.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

deCoubertin

December 15, 2009, 12:53:02 AM
Reply #46

Cantoffie

Well i just came on to check things out for the first time in about two days. But i must say It looks good. May I suggest more color?
My cup runeth over with blood, but not wine.

December 15, 2009, 01:36:20 AM
Reply #47

edbootle

Seems O-K but took ages to log in. I thought the cold weather was to blame:blush: -46C yesterday.
:cheers:

December 15, 2009, 04:59:09 AM
Reply #48

Sharky

could do with the display picture dimensions sorting out.
Maybe changing the Header forum nav bar to the blue rounded one like in the past. But otherwise its the same group.

Just Aesthetics!

Three Lions on a shirt, Jules Rimet still gleaming.

December 15, 2009, 05:41:25 AM
Reply #49

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Seems O-K but took ages to log in. I thought the cold weather was to blame:blush: -46C yesterday.

I thought my -34 today was bad. Where are you ed mate?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 15, 2009, 06:26:18 AM
Reply #50

edbootle

I thought my -34 today was bad. Where are you ed mate?

Sherwood Park Edmonton.  Only blue for miles around.

December 15, 2009, 06:40:33 AM
Reply #51

Ridge

Sherwood Park Edmonton.  Only blue for miles around.
If its that cold, I doubt it mate..

December 15, 2009, 07:13:17 AM
Reply #52

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I am in Alberta too edbootle. Out in Calgary area but will be moving to a town near Slave Lake in a few months. They said Edmonton was cold today but that is crazy. Supposed to warm up soon tho. Are you an Oiler too?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 15, 2009, 07:39:48 AM
Reply #53

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
-34 and you're trying to convince Si to go to Canada instead of Australia lol ;)
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 15, 2009, 09:55:13 AM
Reply #54

edbootle

I am in Alberta too edbootle. Out in Calgary area but will be moving to a town near Slave Lake in a few months. They said Edmonton was cold today but that is crazy. Supposed to warm up soon tho. Are you an Oiler too?

Haven't supported the Oilers since they sold Gretsky. You must be in the forestry industry having to go to Slave Lake. Worked up there years ago. Hope you meet some blues up there.

December 15, 2009, 09:57:20 AM
Reply #55

edbootle

-34 and you're trying to convince Si to go to Canada instead of Australia lol ;)

Si would be welcome over here. We could have a threesome at cards.

December 15, 2009, 12:58:48 PM
Reply #56

cantoffee

You're crazy, I'm in Ottawa thinking I'm freezing my ass off at -8 the last week or so. Crazy Albertans and your oil!

December 16, 2009, 12:02:15 AM
Reply #57

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Im in Health Services Ed. Yes Blarg, we are crazy to convince Si but there is no more isolated places on earth than up northern Canada. Amazing experience and amazing lifestyle.

December 16, 2009, 12:03:24 AM
Reply #58

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
You're crazy, I'm in Ottawa thinking I'm freezing my ass off at -8 the last week or so. Crazy Albertans and your oil!

It feels colder in Ottowa tho, with the humidity the cold goes to your bones. Alberta being drier does not feel as cold and we have the most sunshine days perr year than anywhere in Canada.