October 16, 2018, 04:29:50 AM

Author Topic: Oumar Niasse  (Read 37137 times)

February 17, 2017, 01:31:25 AM
Reply #180

KoemansNumberTens

Lukaku used to do that all the time with Deulofeu.

Deulofeu used to play passes Usain bolt wouldn't get to even with a Concorde stuck up his ass

February 18, 2017, 04:42:00 PM
Reply #181

Toddacelli

Denis Straqualursi scored 21 goals in the argentinian top division, came to us and while you couldnt knock his attitude, work rate and desire to make an impression he looked so far off the standard for this level. A few years later he is in the Ecuador league.

You'd look at his record in the season at Tigre and think, if you score 21 in the argentinian league you must be ok. But if you see him at us and the fact he plays in Ecuador you'd wonder how he ever scored that many and a hat trick against Boca.

Yes Niasse has scored against united, yes he has scored against Liverpool, yes he had a few chances against Arsenal but generally he is one of the most bizarre players I've seen. Denis was MOTM against City in one of the most effective forward displays I can remember, he also scored against Chelsea in a win, doesnt mean he wasnt a long long way away from the level needed for this league. It's the same with Niasse.

Those 21 goals also came whilst playing for the team that came joint bottom of the league that season.

And I think he was also something like the seconfd player ever to score a hat-trick at La Bombonera against Boca Juniors.

#JustSaying

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

February 18, 2017, 04:42:49 PM
Reply #182

Toddacelli

Deulofeu used to play passes Usain bolt wouldn't get to even with a Concorde stuck up his ass

Haha! Disagree - but you get a 'Like' for the imagery! :)

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

February 26, 2017, 05:33:58 AM
Reply #183

Gash

Global Moderator
I wonder if we've agreed an "ok, make us an offer" clause rather than hoping that Hull will have a brain fart and give us anywhere near 10m for him? He's not even starting games anymore and even the great Dieumerci (no goals this season) Mbokani is starting ahead of him at the moment.

March 11, 2017, 11:25:40 PM
Reply #184

Ridge

bump

2 more today  nod

March 11, 2017, 11:28:17 PM
Reply #185

Lxxx

He's doing his best to keep them up the lad.

March 11, 2017, 11:37:48 PM
Reply #186

Major Clanger

Oumar Niasse, goal machine. :)

Seriously, good on the lad.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

March 11, 2017, 11:44:16 PM
Reply #187

Lxxx

Thankfully he's ineligible next week.

Imagine a Funes Mori v Niasse showdown.

March 11, 2017, 11:46:41 PM
Reply #188

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Looking like we'll at least get a decentish fee for him now. A few PL goals does wonders for the reputation.

March 11, 2017, 11:49:47 PM
Reply #189

Shogun

Administrator
Looking like we'll at least get a decentish fee for him now. A few PL goals does wonders for the reputation.

"Everton looking to offload Russia and England player of the season star"
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 11, 2017, 11:51:29 PM
Reply #190

Lxxx

"Everton looking to offload Russia and England player of the season star"

Put like that I imagine Martinez will be investigating if he had a Flemish grandparent.

March 12, 2017, 12:23:03 AM
Reply #191

Ross

The lad clearly always had it in his locker.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

March 12, 2017, 12:28:35 AM
Reply #192

Ridge

What locker?  :whistle:

March 12, 2017, 12:29:30 AM
Reply #193

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Well if he did then he certainly didn't show the slightest sign of it during the opportunities he was given to.

March 12, 2017, 12:32:52 AM
Reply #194

Ross

Well if he did then he certainly didn't show the slightest sign of it during the opportunities he was given to.

Wouldn't be the first player to struggle in the first few months in the premier league after arriving from Russia though would he.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.