December 14, 2017, 12:46:40 AM

Author Topic: Oumar Niasse  (Read 27635 times)

January 23, 2017, 05:22:48 PM
Reply #60

hill135

Honestly one of the shite-est players I've ever seen. So bad I almost enjoy it.

I know it's bad but I kind of want him to carry on being absolutely turbo dogshit for Hull so the hilarity continues.

On the other hand the best thing is for him to do well and convince them to spend the money on him.

deCoubertin

January 23, 2017, 05:26:22 PM
Reply #61

Major Clanger

He's the new Carlos Kaiser.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

January 23, 2017, 06:42:36 PM
Reply #62

MmmBlueRamirez

He's the new Carlos Kaiser.

Think he's a distant cousin of George Weah......
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 23, 2017, 06:50:19 PM
Reply #63

Major Clanger

Think he's a distant cousin of George Weah......

Genuinely, if you read the bio of Carlos Kaiser on wikipedia, you'll find quite a few eerily familiar motifs:

He later returned to Brazil and started a career as a farce footballer since he "wanted to be a footballer, but did not want to play football", becoming friends of many footballers such as Carlos Alberto Torres, Ricardo Rocha and Renato Gaścho so that he could have a big network to be recommended whenever he needed a new club. With a physical shape similar to professional footballers, but lacking skills, his fraud consisted of signing a short contract and stating that he was lacking match fitness so that he would spend the first weeks only with physical training where he could shine.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

January 23, 2017, 08:32:46 PM
Reply #64

Lxxx

His agent really should get an award.

January 23, 2017, 08:36:04 PM
Reply #65

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
His agent really should get an award.

Russian Agent of the Year?

Sounds a bit sinister that though actually

January 23, 2017, 09:18:50 PM
Reply #66

Toddacelli

Russian Agent of the Year?

Only if he gets rid of Trump!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

January 27, 2017, 03:30:11 AM
Reply #67

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
It had to happen didn't it?
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

January 27, 2017, 03:31:37 AM
Reply #68

Robioto

It had to happen didn't it?

Recall the loan!

January 27, 2017, 03:34:09 AM
Reply #69

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
He hit the bar earlier.
We need someone like that instead of Lukaku. 😊
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

January 27, 2017, 03:34:43 AM
Reply #70

dazfrancis

Agent Moyes and now Agent Niasse are doing a great job of fucking over United

January 27, 2017, 03:55:57 AM
Reply #71

Geordie Blue

Suggestion he's a fraud are well off the mark. Clearly unorthodox but lots of positives in his play - worked hard, good movement, strong, hit the bar and scored in a major semi-final against United. If he was half as bad as the sheep on twitter suggest the manager would not have kept him on for 90 minutes despite making three subs. Interesting to see how he goes in the next few months.
"I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the kop. They never liked me doing that." Dixie Dean

January 27, 2017, 04:01:57 AM
Reply #72

Shogun

Administrator
Played well I thought. A couple of dreadful crosses aside.

Not good quality enough for us but he's clearly a trier and doesn't get knocked down when things go wrong hence why he ended up with a goal tonight.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 27, 2017, 04:03:44 AM
Reply #73

Gash

Global Moderator
I'm firmly in the "he's poor" camp. Honestly, he never looks like he has the ball under control and that's two games in a row where he's tried to beat a man then stuff his cross into the stand. The ball just bounces off his shins and things when he tries to run with it, he really is a poor player. He'll probably score the odd goals and there's no fault with his effort but he's not a Premier League footballer.

January 27, 2017, 04:21:42 AM
Reply #74

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
He's shite in terms of what we need but he'll bluster through games for Hull and they will like that. He would probably be a decent player in the championship.