August 19, 2018, 10:35:29 AM

Author Topic: Oumar Niasse  (Read 35829 times)

March 13, 2017, 07:05:38 AM
Reply #225

Jamokachi

The comparison to Valencia is a bit unfair I think. What you get with Valencia is, he's a grafter... and sometimes that makes up for his lack of quality. He's happy to track back, have a go, make tackles... I never saw that in Niasse. He's a sit on the shoulder of the defender, waiting for a quick break player. As has been said, that's not going to work for us. Valencia suits Koeman's pressing style, even if he does finish the season with <5 goals. In our system Niasse would probably have fewer again, and would have infuriated everyone with his work-rate.

Good on the lad getting some playing time and goals up at Hull, but he's no miss for us.

March 13, 2017, 01:42:30 PM
Reply #226

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I think we will still struggle to offload him. I reckon he will go on loan again to one of the shite teams that manages to not get relegated.

March 13, 2017, 02:41:21 PM
Reply #227

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I think we will still struggle to offload him. I reckon he will go on loan again to one of the shite teams that manages to not get relegated.

And if Lukaku doesn't sign we may not be in such a hurry to loan him out.

March 13, 2017, 04:15:21 PM
Reply #228

Ramjam

And if Lukaku doesn't sign we may not be in such a hurry to loan him out.

He will never play for us again, Ruthless Ronnie won't be proved wrong
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 13, 2017, 04:24:18 PM
Reply #229

Macca77

He'll never play for us again because he's very shit.

March 13, 2017, 05:02:02 PM
Reply #230

toffee_scot

It's possible. But in the summer, we will very likely decide against signing Valencia, Kone's contract will expire and if Lukaku leaves then that just leaves Calvert-Lewin as our only recognised striker. Koeman just might want to keep Niasse around at least until another striker comes in. Or he might experiment with Deulofeu, Mirallas or Lookman up front.

March 13, 2017, 05:26:31 PM
Reply #231

Ramjam

He'll never play for us again because he's very shit.

He may very well be shit but there's a fare fee people on here who are glad that he can't play against us next week.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

March 13, 2017, 05:30:33 PM
Reply #232

Major Clanger

He may very well be shit but there's a fare fee people on here who are glad that he can't play against us next week.

That's cos we have a proven track record of conceding stupid goals from shit players :)
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

March 13, 2017, 06:24:58 PM
Reply #233

Shogun

Administrator

Think the problem we have is that Silva only signed a contract until the summer so may not stay even if they stay up.

Don't know how much say he has in transfers but given the overhaul they had when he arrived then I'm guessing it's a substantial amount.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 13, 2017, 06:39:08 PM
Reply #234

Lxxx

He won't play for us ever again. If Koeman thought he wasn't good enough for a mid-table, two consecutive 11th place finishes, side then one in the Europa League aspiring to crack the top 4 he'll have even less of a chance.

This guy played with Romario, Marco Van Basten and Dennis Bergkamp and managed a young Ibrahimovic. I imagine his bar on what makes a decent striker is set rather higher than Oumar Niasse.

March 13, 2017, 07:01:28 PM
Reply #235

Rodenplav64

If only Niasse had been signed by Koemann .........................he would be the new Straq !

March 13, 2017, 08:03:40 PM
Reply #236

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
If only Niasse had been signed by Koemann .........................he would be the new Straq !

Biggest crank on the site in 2017 so far.

Bring back milky.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 13, 2017, 08:09:03 PM
Reply #237

Major Clanger

Or if only he had been signed as a free hit for peanuts on a season-long loan.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

March 13, 2017, 09:40:12 PM
Reply #238

Toddacelli

Do not take Straq's name in vain! That lad would've bled Blue for us.

With his heart and attitude, if he had half of Drethe's talent, he would have made Harry Kane look like Odo from Deep Space Nine.

Oh...

Hang on...

Harry Kane DOES look like Odo from Deep Space Nine!   lolol

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 13, 2017, 09:46:24 PM
Reply #239

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Do not take Straq's name in vain! That lad would've bled Blue for us.

With his heart and attitude, if he had half of Drethe's talent, he would have made Harry Kane look like Odo from Deep Space Nine.

Oh...

Hang on...

Harry Kane DOES look like Odo from Deep Space Nine!   lolol

laughing at your own jokes is the first sign of dementia
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...