October 18, 2017, 06:19:31 PM

Author Topic: [News]Lukaku set to sign new Everton deal, says agent  (Read 16138 times)

March 15, 2017, 01:25:23 AM
Reply #360

phillyt

I reckon he will sign a new contract next week.

My wife says I'm deluded but I'm confident it will be signed by the end of march.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

deCoubertin

March 15, 2017, 01:54:47 AM
Reply #361

Big Al

I think his timing is pretty shit. Yeah he was always getting off but to do this now is poor. He could have said he'll wait until the end of the season but that's football these days. I always thought we relied on him too much so this forces us to adapt. Gutted but we'll manage, we always do.
I reckon Koeman had a sniff of this hence why he didn't comment too much... I just hope he doesn't go united... i fuckin hate those bastards.

Or Koemans had the nod he's getting offered the Barca / Arsenal job and said " Don't sign just yet Rom I'll take you with me "  :titanic:
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”

March 15, 2017, 01:57:20 AM
Reply #362

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I think his timing is pretty shit. Yeah he was always getting off but to do this now is poor. He could have said he'll wait until the end of the season but that's football these days. I always thought we relied on him too much so this forces us to adapt. Gutted but we'll manage, we always do.
I reckon Koeman had a sniff of this hence why he didn't comment too much... I just hope he doesn't go united... i fuckin hate those bastards.

You could say letting us know now is better for looking for replacements etc. Everyone would fume if he buggered off with less time to spend any fee.

March 15, 2017, 01:57:35 AM
Reply #363

hill135

I for one am struggling to keep up with the five or so Lukaku threads currently active