November 23, 2017, 05:26:42 PM

Author Topic: Mahrez  (Read 3357 times)

May 31, 2017, 03:33:16 PM
Reply #60

dangermouse

We need a statement of intent signing, he would be a helluva good start.

Really?
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

deCoubertin

May 31, 2017, 04:34:10 PM
Reply #61

Ramjam

I think calling Mahrez all hype is a bit ott. Not a 40m player but they defo wouldn't have won the title without him.

I agree Bob, it's like saying Kevin Sheedy was a bit hype, we would not have won our last 2 league titles without him. He was a huge part of our success just like Mahrez was for Leicester
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 31, 2017, 04:36:45 PM
Reply #62

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Apparently we've tested the waters with a 2.5million bid
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 31, 2017, 04:46:03 PM
Reply #63

Bob Sacamano

You deffo can't make that statement, because like me you have no idea if they would have won the title with him or not.

He's a good player but he is hyped up by the media without question.

I've watched him a lot, like you probably have. And you genuinely think his quality matches the hype and the price tag? Really?

Pretty sure I disagreed with the price tag.

Are you really saying that his 30 goals and assists didn't fire them to the title? Also, for context, I'm saying this through gritted teeth because I was one of the people saying pretty much every game that he and Vardy were just in a bit of good form and would go back to being nothing players by the next match.

I wouldn't be happy with 40m spend and 150k a week, but what do I know.

May 31, 2017, 04:56:07 PM
Reply #64

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I'd have Vardy all day

May 31, 2017, 05:13:14 PM
Reply #65

chang

Should buy him just to stop him winning and scoring penalties against us ...

May 31, 2017, 05:26:04 PM
Reply #66

KoemansNumberTens

I'd have Vardy all day

I'd have him too.

May 31, 2017, 07:03:55 PM
Reply #67

School of Science

Really?

In my opinion yes, you beg to differ ?
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

May 31, 2017, 07:51:14 PM
Reply #68

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I think he's clearly a champions league level player and will go to a bigger club than us.

But, I'm a bit of a hypocrite because as far as I'm concerned Vardy, Drinkwater, Huth, Morgan and Albrighton are all absolute shite who may or may not have been PED'd up to the eyeballs.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.