December 12, 2017, 02:28:54 PM

Author Topic: Niasse  (Read 17080 times)

November 19, 2017, 09:02:00 PM
Reply #300

KoemansNumberTens

To be fair to Pickford hes probably near the top of the second rung of keepers in the league behind De Gea and Courtious. Hes been far and away our best signing of the summer and hes got all the raw ingredients for being a top quality keeper, he just needs to iron out some basic and recurring errors to push on to be top quality.

I do love the best signing of the summer bit. He absolutely has but to put it in perspective me on a free would have been the second best signing of the summer

deCoubertin

November 19, 2017, 09:06:18 PM
Reply #301

Ross

I do love the best signing of the summer bit. He absolutely has but to put it in perspective me on a free would have been the second best signing of the summer

Whats your keepie uppie record like?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 19, 2017, 09:23:41 PM
Reply #302

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I'd love the irony if you played in the number ten role

Simply simply lovely

November 19, 2017, 10:03:14 PM
Reply #303

Martip

It was said yesterday in the Pickford thread (I assume)
I can't help the claims others make. I do find them baffling though. He's made numerous mistakes this season
Atm he's  an average prem keeper but hopefully will improve.

November 19, 2017, 10:23:05 PM
Reply #304

Lxxx

Soon to be England's No 1. I know we're not exactly blessed with quality in this department as a country but it's not too shabby to have your country's keeper. 

November 20, 2017, 02:06:45 AM
Reply #305

Macca77

November 20, 2017, 02:40:23 AM
Reply #306

KoemansNumberTens

Whats your keepie uppie record like?

I used to be able to do 100 no problem. Obviously I'm not quite as good as the other signings but I'm a lot cheaper

If we could have the window again me at 300 quid a week on a free is a lot better deal than Sigurdsson at 45m and 120k a week

November 20, 2017, 02:53:07 AM
Reply #307

Ross

I used to be able to do 100 no problem. Obviously I'm not quite as good as the other signings but I'm a lot cheaper

If we could have the window again me at 300 quid a week on a free is a lot better deal than Sigurdsson at 45m and 120k a week

Im sure youre a capable fella, I myself have been known to juggle a couple of tangerines at Christmas after a couple of snowballs, but Id much rather see a professional footballer doing his job than some fella off the Internet claiming to be able to.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 20, 2017, 03:07:10 AM
Reply #308

KoemansNumberTens

Im sure youre a capable fella, I myself have been known to juggle a couple of tangerines at Christmas after a couple of snowballs, but Id much rather see a professional footballer doing his job than some fella off the Internet claiming to be able to.

I don't claim to be able to. I'm a pile of shite. Beats paying 75m including wages for Sigurdsson though. Better than signing me or him would have been signing no one

November 21, 2017, 03:13:40 AM
Reply #309

plowman2

If we'd spent 50 million on a striker who scored 5 in 7 appearances we'd be made up,but we still see niasse as a stop gap. Maybe we should be looking for a partner rather than a replacement!
He's been devastingly underwhelming at goodison and seems to have developed a belief he can run straight through solid objects.
(Sunderland fan's fume at possible signing of McGeady on loan)

November 21, 2017, 03:16:35 AM
Reply #310

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Here's a big fuck off Niasse thread.

https://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=94939.300

But you're right. But we still need a class striker too.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

November 21, 2017, 03:56:51 AM
Reply #311

plowman2

Here's a big fuck off Niasse thread.

https://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=94939.300

But you're right. But we still need a class striker too.

Cheers for moving that. Somehow a 21 page thread with over 8,000 views escaped me!
He's been devastingly underwhelming at goodison and seems to have developed a belief he can run straight through solid objects.
(Sunderland fan's fume at possible signing of McGeady on loan)

November 21, 2017, 04:30:17 AM
Reply #312

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Cheers for moving that. Somehow a 21 page thread with over 8,000 views escaped me!

I didn't move it. They took my power away from me. But they must have seen it too. Whoever they are...
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

November 21, 2017, 05:09:18 PM
Reply #313

Robioto

November 21, 2017, 05:13:06 PM
Reply #314

Major Clanger

Charged for diving:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42066734

It's a bit of a joke given what's already gone unpunished this season so far.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel