December 15, 2017, 07:49:58 PM

Author Topic: Niasse  (Read 17385 times)

November 06, 2017, 06:05:08 AM
Reply #90

montanatoffeefan

Oumar is football's answer to Inspector Clouseau. Gets the job done, despite himself. That goal today was the stuff of comic legend, like Clouseau solving the Pink Panther case.

Wonder if Koeman is somewhere watching, playing the Chief Inspector Drefyfus role, gnashing his teeth and ranting at Niasse, appalled by his unlikely successes and destined for an insane asylum.

He's utterly shit, he really shouldn't be doing as well as he is, but you can't help but love him. Just goes to show that desire, passion and work rate often out ranks shear talent.

Check out the goal scoring stats:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/premier-league/top-scorers

He's got the best goals to minutes ratio out of everyone lol
Everton forever.

deCoubertin

November 06, 2017, 06:51:32 AM
Reply #91

Ramjam

So who thinks heís worth the £13m we spent on him now, I for one believe heís a champion player for us and without his goals weíd be 19th at the minute, we could recoup our money for him plus another 10 million in January if anyone on here thinks we should sell, I certainly would fucking  cringe if we sold this guy now. No PL defender will feel comfortable playing against him and if he keeps doing what heís doing I believe that he will win our player of the year award. Go on Omar show the rest of em what it takes lad your a fucking champion COYB
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

November 06, 2017, 07:09:23 AM
Reply #92

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Iím glad we didnít sell him in summer for sure.

Heís got a bigger smile than Yak.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

November 06, 2017, 09:39:31 AM
Reply #93

arteta4spain

The ones who are saying he has no ability really don't know anything about football

Graft, pace, never say die attitude, goals, these are all important qualities and he has them

Some people gave up at 2-0 down and left early. One lad chased a lost cause and never gave up and put his side back in with a chance, put smiles on faces and songs in hearts

Niasse is one of very few bright sparks we have right now

He's all heart, motherfucker
The smiling assassin mate yeah? 

November 06, 2017, 10:04:55 AM
Reply #94

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
A few things, he has a decent touch close to goal. He is strong, deceptively quick and very powerful. Doesn't stop for 102 minutes at absolute full tilt.

In the interest of fairness, why has nobody mentioned the fact that Pickford should of been sent off for giving away the penalty. Stopped a clear goal and wasn't close to the ball.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 06, 2017, 10:21:50 AM
Reply #95

Jamokachi

In the interest of fairness, why has nobody mentioned the fact that Pickford should of been sent off for giving away the penalty. Stopped a clear goal and wasn't close to the ball.

Desperate for something to pin on the lad aren't you? There were bodies all around the ball, therefore it wasn't a clear goal-scoring opportunity. Now if it had been a one on one situation you may have had a point.

November 06, 2017, 10:34:22 AM
Reply #96

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Desperate for something to pin on the lad aren't you? There were bodies all around the ball, therefore it wasn't a clear goal-scoring opportunity. Now if it had been a one on one situation you may have had a point.

Not at all. Nothing to do with Pickford. Just a person of fairness. You should try it some time. He pretty much had an open goal bar the foul.

Was a terrible game by Pickford though. Probably his worst since joining us.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 06, 2017, 10:42:14 AM
Reply #97

Jamokachi

Not at all. Nothing to do with Pickford. Just a person of fairness. You should try it some time. He pretty much had an open goal bar the foul.

Was a terrible game by Pickford though. Probably his worst since joining us.

Again with the holier than thou attitude. Give it a rest, yea?

The fouled player wasn't clean through on goal. It wasn't a sending off offence.

November 06, 2017, 10:57:14 AM
Reply #98

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Again with the holier than thou attitude. Give it a rest, yea?

The fouled player wasn't clean through on goal. It wasn't a sending off offence.

Oh, having the ball at your feet in the 6 yard box with no keeper is not clean through on goal?

November 06, 2017, 11:10:39 AM
Reply #99

Jamokachi

Oh, having the ball at your feet in the 6 yard box with no keeper is not clean through on goal?

Given the amount of bodies around player(s) and ball, no it's not.

Neither penalty was a sending off offence, and neither was the foul on Niasse given how that played out.

If you can't see the difference between Niasse being clean through on goal and the Watford penalty award then there's no point in talking to you.

November 06, 2017, 01:07:30 PM
Reply #100

MmmBlueRamirez

And I stand by that.

Look at the adulation gets Sandro in comparison.

Now youre just making stuff up.

That hole youíre digging is sure getting big....
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

November 06, 2017, 01:41:03 PM
Reply #101

therealdunc

Niasse is not a good player lads, please take of the blue tinted specs .

We can do so much better
Blue

November 06, 2017, 01:45:23 PM
Reply #102

AllyBlue14

And I stand by that.

Look at the adulation gets Sandro in comparison.

Sandro had all the adulation while we were trying to pursue him - since he actually joined, and played, that has disappeared quicker than Tom Cleverley down the tunnel last night. Some already think he's not cut out for this league, others want to give him another go because we've been so bad, anything is worth a try.

And in any case, by this logic, he'd only be praised because he was a Koeman signing. And yet we'd struggle to name many on here who wanted Koeman to stay. There are more people who are fed up with the remnants of the Moyes era than Oumar - who is pretty much universally loved at the moment!

November 06, 2017, 01:56:54 PM
Reply #103

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Haha. Donít think Iíve seen Sandroís name mentioned in over a month lolol

Some people eh. Always after an internet fight.

November 06, 2017, 02:07:46 PM
Reply #104

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Feels like sandros off in jan to me tbh, unsworth doesnít need seem to fancy him in the slightest.

God knows whatís gone on with Vlasic. Three managers each with mad personal battles members of the team.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.