December 16, 2017, 01:54:36 AM

Author Topic: Deadline day thread Summer '17  (Read 19915 times)

September 01, 2017, 05:56:17 AM
Reply #1110

Redartin

Would love to be a fly on the wall of the next Moshiri/Koeman/Walsh meeting.

September 01, 2017, 05:56:54 AM
Reply #1111

Realist

No I wouldn't. Iheanacho has done nothing. I'd rather go DCL over both. I also expect Sandro to settle and Rooney can always do the job, especially with a wealth of attacking midfielders around him.

You're winding me up aren't you mate

September 01, 2017, 05:58:24 AM
Reply #1112

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

September 01, 2017, 05:58:34 AM
Reply #1113

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Not my fault is it? I called it all along. And yet I've been hammered on here for stating my thoughts, which 44 minutes ago were proved right

What's not your fault? Posting an antagonistic emoji after the window shuts to show what a clever, big man you are?
You want truth boy, I'll give you some truth. I will respect anyone's opinion that is based on fact and personal experience. I will gladly debate with them using logical arguments and counter arguments in a friendly, intelligent manner (I've done it plenty of times on here). If I've been wrong I've accepted it, stated that I'm wrong and given credit to the other person or persons who have been proved right (see my apology about Martinez thread a few years back)  I'll engage in a bit of light hearted banter with said individuals about our different views and I think you will find that a large number of regular posters on here would say I'm a reasonable guy.

Then I see someone like you who claims to be a fan of the club but who carries out actions that suggest totally the opposite. It has been clear for weeks that you wanted the club to miss out on signing a striker just so you could gloat and tell us all how superior you are. We are all disappointed and are concerned about where our goals will come from, but looking at your responses you are positively glowing.

Now there are two types of people in this world who do that. People who are starved of affection and live miserable little existences and who take joy in being the ones to spread bad news. Or (and I don't use this term lightly) fucking cunts.

So, you've got what you wanted, and you can now spend the next four months cheering every time we lose and telling everyone 'if we had signed a striker we would have won but Moshri is a fraud etc etc' ad nauseum
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

September 01, 2017, 05:59:31 AM
Reply #1114

ally2

You're winding me up aren't you mate

No. Anyway I'm not going to repeat myself. Left back or centre defence was equally pressing. I'm most confused why we signed this Croatian lad but happy to see if he turns out to be a Walshie gem.

September 01, 2017, 06:01:34 AM
Reply #1115

Lxxx

As if we didn't know it before but a senior communications director wouldn't go amiss.

September 01, 2017, 06:03:01 AM
Reply #1116

Rhys

Anyone else think Koeman might walk.

He's earning 130k a week, he isnt going to walk away from that because we didnt get a striker when he is earning 6.5m a year as he wont get near that anywhere else.

Managers rarely resign these days because the pay offs they get. Roberto got 10m to leave and he wasnt on nearly what Koeman is on.

September 01, 2017, 06:06:33 AM
Reply #1117

sam of the south

On a positive note, just got asked out 20 minutes ago ☺️

He's gorgeous  :hug:
 :badum:
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 01, 2017, 06:09:34 AM
Reply #1118

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
As if we didn't know it before but a senior communications director wouldn't go amiss.

Personally I think sporadic, unhinged, off-the-cuff live phone ins on national tv from our majority shareholder whose point is immediately publically disputed in the press by the player in questions 'close sources' is a perfectly fine way to run a comms strategy for a major business and sporting presence.

We truly are still a fucking amateur hour club in a lot of respects.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 01, 2017, 06:13:03 AM
Reply #1119

Realist

What's not your fault? Posting an antagonistic emoji after the window shuts to show what a clever, big man you are?
You want truth boy, I'll give you some truth. I will respect anyone's opinion that is based on fact and personal experience. I will gladly debate with them using logical arguments and counter arguments in a friendly, intelligent manner (I've done it plenty of times on here). If I've been wrong I've accepted it, stated that I'm wrong and given credit to the other person or persons who have been proved right (see my apology about Martinez thread a few years back)  I'll engage in a bit of light hearted banter with said individuals about our different views and I think you will find that a large number of regular posters on here would say I'm a reasonable guy.

Then I see someone like you who claims to be a fan of the club but who carries out actions that suggest totally the opposite. It has been clear for weeks that you wanted the club to miss out on signing a striker just so you could gloat and tell us all how superior you are. We are all disappointed and are concerned about where our goals will come from, but looking at your responses you are positively glowing.

Now there are two types of people in this world who do that. People who are starved of affection and live miserable little existences and who take joy in being the ones to spread bad news. Or (and I don't use this term lightly) fucking cunts.

So, you've got what you wanted, and you can now spend the next four months cheering every time we lose and telling everyone 'if we had signed a striker we would have won but Moshri is a fraud etc etc' ad nauseum

Great post that Brownie la most of it's wrong but A for effort
I imagined you shouting I'll give you some truth boy in the voice from a few good men

Now I haven't posted here that long so trawl through my posts if you'd care to and see countless times that I've said I wish we'd signed Chicharito or I wish we'd go for Benteke so that bits garbage

I didn't want us to fail to sign anyone

Me and my lad have season tickets so why would I pay my hard earned money to go and watch something I'd like to fail?

And as for wanting to act big? Grow up mate and enjoy the rest of your holiday in Rhyl as you clearly haven't enjoyed it thus far as you're never off the forum

Au revoir

September 01, 2017, 06:14:45 AM
Reply #1120

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone else think Koeman might walk.

We can only hope.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 01, 2017, 06:17:23 AM
Reply #1121

Realist

September 01, 2017, 06:17:47 AM
Reply #1122

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Great post that Brownie la most of it's wrong but A for effort
I imagined you shouting I'll give you some truth boy in the voice from a few good men

Now I haven't posted here that long so trawl through my posts if you'd care to and see countless times that I've said I wish we'd signed Chicharito or I wish we'd go for Benteke so that bits garbage

I didn't want us to fail to sign anyone

Me and my lad have season tickets so why would I pay my hard earned money to go and watch something I'd like to fail?

And as for wanting to act big? Grow up mate and enjoy the rest of your holiday in Rhyl as you clearly haven't enjoyed it thus far as you're never off the forum

Au revoir

In Rhyl. Hahaha you are as funny as a dose of the clap mate. I have enjoyed my holidays thanks. Been to Disney, got to spend quality time with my kids, been able to do some pre-season training and do some things to the house. And I'm always on here as it's a good place to be. You seem to think that's a problem, I don't. There are good people on here that you can talk about lots of interesting topics about in the General Thread. So I embrace it.

September 01, 2017, 06:18:46 AM
Reply #1123

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber

September 01, 2017, 06:20:22 AM
Reply #1124

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Not a Koeman fan no. He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes. He is a defensive Frank De Boer.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...