January 16, 2018, 05:57:08 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: The big man, the boss; Big Sam
« Last post by dunkster on 2 minutes ago »
He's stuck in 80's style football and unable/unwilling to change his philosophy.
Unfortunately other teams have hired the Guardiola/klopp/pochettino's of the world who know exactly how to destroy teams playing like ours.
The sooner we fuck him off in the summer the better. Sorry sam but for a team which can't muster a couple of shots in 90 minutes, cant pass, cant hold onto a ball, to need to be MORE BORING  is a massive indication of how useless you are.
Jack Rodwell's Sunderland contract terminated by mutual consent. It fair to say things haven't worked out for him.
Sign him up
« Last post by Redartin on 9 minutes ago »
I'm not sure I'd like to see our new signing secrete anything to be honest.
Who knows, if he is made left back he might shit himself.
One thing missing from that... someone that can pass forward and create things. Two assists in that whole midfield this season. For me Sigurdsson plays his better football to far forward. The team has looked much better when Rooney has come deep I think...

I'll just say it.... I think we've missed Barkley.

Still think we need an energetic Arteta type in the centre of our midfield, with that a left back and possibly Walcott I think we could progress again.
« Last post by Lxxx on 12 minutes ago »
No offence, but what colour is the sky in your world?
This is the club that knew Lukaku was going last May and only just got a so called replacement, (remains to be seen).
This is the club that got rid of Martinez and took ages to replace him with Koeman, and then took even longer to replace him with a bell end.
This is the club that has now gone 16 days into this window and still no word of a left back being mentioned unless Theo Walcott has some secrete defensive quality that no one else knows about.
If they are looking at anyone it is probably how well Moyes is doing at West Ham.

I'm not sure I'd like to see our new signing secrete anything to be honest.
« Last post by Redartin on 13 minutes ago »
I would like to think that the club is being pro active this time around and seeking or at least sounding out possible replacements for this summer, lots of managers will be available after the WC.

No offence, but what colour is the sky in your world?
This is the club that knew Lukaku was going last May and only just got a so called replacement, (remains to be seen).
This is the club that got rid of Martinez and took ages to replace him with Koeman, and then took even longer to replace him with a bell end.
This is the club that has now gone 16 days into this window and still no word of a left back being mentioned unless Theo Walcott has some secret defensive quality that no one else knows about.
If they are looking at anyone it is probably how well Moyes is doing at West Ham.
General Football Chat / Re: General transfer window discussion
« Last post by Gash on 14 minutes ago »
Jack Rodwell's Sunderland contract terminated by mutual consent. It fair to say things haven't worked out for him.
The Everton Forum / Re: Everton v West Brom
« Last post by Lxxx on 19 minutes ago »
Further back Rooney plays the more potential exposure you’re placing on a defence even against the lesser teams.

I'm not sure there is a place needed to be found for Rooney anymore. I get the impression he inhibits players like Sig by just being on the pitch, not just because he's stood on his toes all game but his presence as well. I don't deny he's had a decent first half of the season but we as a team haven't and that's the main objective. We paid £45m for a player who plays in his position, time to see what he can do behind a proper striker and wide players with an attacking threat.
The Everton Forum / Re: Everton on the Counter Attack....
« Last post by dangermouse on 20 minutes ago »
This unbalanced argument keeps raising its head .... we do have players in positions we need but don't have a manager capable of playing them there imho...even after three attempts.

Consider we sign Walcott for a moment. Like to see us try

Pickford

Johnjoe Kenny.                                          Garbutt

Holgate.                 Williams

Gueye                           Schneiderlin

Sigurdsson

Bolasie.                      Tosun.                   Walcott

One of the D /M's to switch with Rooney / Davies depending on who we are playing.

One thing missing from that... someone that can pass forward and create things. Two assists in that whole midfield this season. For me Sigurdsson plays his better football to far forward. The team has looked much better when Rooney has come deep I think...

I'll just say it.... I think we've missed Barkley.
The Everton Forum / Re: Theo Walcott
« Last post by Alanvideo on 27 minutes ago »
No problem with him being in and around the side but long term taking over from Coleman needs to be another athlete with naturally attacking nature.

Kenny is small, not quick, and a poor dribbler. Not going to take over long term Iím afraid.

.............that's extremely harsh on Kenny
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10