December 13, 2018, 06:05:29 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Really great that it is being spoken about. Hope he recovers quickly. The club seem to be going the right way about it.
The Everton Forum / Re: Man City v Everton
« Last post by kramer0 on 1 hour ago »
If we play with five defenders, I bet they pick us apart easily. That approach leaves us undermanned in midfield, which means they'll have plenty of time to pick out the runs of forward players, and I'm not bullish on our chances of marking those forward players effectively for 90 minutes in a system we've hardly played.

I'd say that our best chance at a point is to clog up the middle and give ourselves a couple of physical options further forward so we can play direct passes out of danger (Richarlison against a fullback, DCL against the centre backs).

GK: Pickford
RB: Coleman
CB: Keane
CB: Mina
LB: Digne
DM: Gana
CM: Davies
CM: Gomes
RW: Walcott
CF: Calvert-Lewin
LW: Richarlison

We probably lose no matter what but at least we'd have a shot at cutting off the supply to the forwards.
The Everton Forum / Re: Cenk Tosun
« Last post by Silas on 1 hour ago »
Really?

I'll give you Walcott but what has Tosun contributed to be worth even close to 27m or whatever it was?

Fair play Tosun hasn't proved value for money yet although I thought he was a fair bit less than that in my brain.
« Last post by Shogun on 1 hour ago »
Walcott has been a good signing and Tosun not a bad one.

Really?

I'll give you Walcott but what has Tosun contributed to be worth even close to 27m or whatever it was?
« Last post by Silas on 1 hour ago »
Walcott has been a good signing and Tosun not a bad one.
Leigh Griffiths given leave from Celtic due to ongoing personal issues including mental health. Some rumours saying he attempted suicide.
General Football Chat / Re: Today's Football 2018/19
« Last post by Shogun on 2 hours ago »
The shite can get Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Juventus, Dortmund or Porto.
General Football Chat / Re: Today's Football 2018/19
« Last post by Cereal Killer on 2 hours ago »
Thank God for that.

Atletico to get Porto, then the rest doesn't particular matter..... hopefully....
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10