June 18, 2018, 04:41:49 PM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton FA Cup 3rd Round  (Read 16902 times)

January 06, 2018, 10:55:07 PM
Reply #765

Eddiesheeds

Shite fans have trawled through years of Holgate' twitter and found a tweet from 6 years ago where he calls his mate a fag, so that means he's a horrible homophobe which is worse than a racist, papers have already got wind of it so he will no doubt get slaughtered now
Iím worried about this. The character assassination of Patrice Evra comes to mind

January 06, 2018, 10:56:41 PM
Reply #766

eyesalwaysblue

But shit like this needs to be dealt with properly.
There is no evidence otherwise it would be there now, if there was then yes, avoid an Evra/suarez at all costs nobody gained shit, as toxic as Firminio is the lip read was "son of a bitch" no other evidence so far from the BBC earlier at half time Fleetwood game and no bias as far as i could see, our player could just be wrong here.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 06, 2018, 11:01:18 PM
Reply #767

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
There is no evidence otherwise it would be there now, if there was then yes, avoid an Evra/suarez at all costs nobody gained shit, as toxic as Firminio is the lip read was "son of a bitch" no other evidence so far from the BBC earlier at half time Fleetwood game and no bias as far as i could see, our player could just be wrong here.

It still needs to be investigated properly though. There may not be video evidence, but there is the refs report and the recording of his match mike, plus the players. Just because the video evidence is inconclusive doesn't mean it gets brushed under the carpet
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 06, 2018, 11:07:24 PM
Reply #768

eyesalwaysblue

It still needs to be investigated properly though. There may not be video evidence, but there is the refs report and the recording of his match mike, plus the players. Just because the video evidence is inconclusive doesn't mean it gets brushed under the carpet
I agree but if if it's not there move on as soon as possible is what i mean mate, it would be more damaging than the UTD one otherwise, i'm not saying Holgate is lying just he may have made a genuine mistake.

January 06, 2018, 11:20:40 PM
Reply #769

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
I agree but if if it's not there move on as soon as possible is what i mean mate, it would be more damaging than the UTD one otherwise, i'm not saying Holgate is lying just he may have made a genuine mistake.

Oh yeah I agree. I thought you just meant forget it now.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 06, 2018, 11:25:13 PM
Reply #770

gizzblue

He didn't even react to son of a bitch ....something else was definitely said to send him into a rage...hope the refs mic picked it up .
There is a clip on line of him telling the ref he called me a n@#$! or at least that's what it looks like he's saying ...but it's a tough call.

January 06, 2018, 11:39:29 PM
Reply #771

eyesalwaysblue

Oh yeah I agree. I thought you just meant forget it now.
No just if there's no evidence avoid a saga.. Allardyce and Klopp already avoiding making King Kenny's mistake no T shirt printing this time.