December 11, 2018, 04:26:42 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Everton v Watford
« Last post by blueToffee on 4 minutes ago »
I do think that the derby result has actually ripped everything from us, as fans and players.

Yeah, I think we have to give the players some slack. We were on a great run, we played well in that (Liverpool) game, and it was a real kick in the balls. We looked tired probably both physically and mentally in the Newcastle game and the second half of this one really out of sorts too. Probably not helped because they were playing like they had a point to prove with the whole manager thing, so perhaps they were playing with a little extra intensity.

As mentioned above, hopefully that last minute salvaging of a point, albeit kinda undeserved, will go some way to pick up the pieces from the derby and moving on. Hopefully give us some confidence for the tough run of games we have coming up.

Clearly, we can play better, we know this. Even though I do think, as probably most do, we're still trying to find the right balance up front.

Losing that game would've been a total downer going into Man City and Spurs, so for that alone, I'm a lot happier tonight than I thought I would be after 70 odd mins today.
« Last post by TSGun on 4 minutes ago »
Well what a strange 8 days in football that has been.

Haha really struggling to remember the feelings of way, way back on the 1st of December. Seems so long ago..
« Last post by eyesalwaysblue on 4 minutes ago »
Del does look to have more strings to his bow nowadays, decent lad
« Last post by TheTone on 5 minutes ago »
Bring Deulofeu back

Bag of shite him
The Everton Forum / Re: Silva’s Playbook
« Last post by Zoolander on 8 minutes ago »
Can't wrap my head around him not changing things at 1-0 and 60 minutes gone.
Same
I’d have thought Davies would have helped at that stage
« Last post by Shogun on 9 minutes ago »
Bring Deulofeu back
The Everton Forum / Re: Silva’s Playbook
« Last post by Macca77 on 10 minutes ago »
Can’t wrap my head around him not changing things at 1-0 and 60 minutes gone.

Yep, was screaming for a change
« Last post by Lxxx on 10 minutes ago »
Yeah, he looks good when we are on the up, but for all the huffing and puffing he does he really seems to go into his shell when the going gets tough

Always looks like he has the weight of expectation on his shoulders. Doesn’t look the strongest personality.
« Last post by blueToffee on 11 minutes ago »
Get in! (delayed) for Digne's goal. Had to run out so watching the game on 10 min delay.

Pleased we showed some spirit to get the draw. Missed penalty was big. However, not losing in that situation was important.

Gives us some confidence going into the Man City and Spurs games.

I think we've had the stuffing knocked out of us after that late derby defeat. We've been playing like it anyhow since that game. Hopefully this late goal will go some way to adding to our confidence going forward.
« Last post by TheTone on 13 minutes ago »
That's 2 million times now theyve played the offside goal
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10