June 24, 2018, 10:50:51 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Loftus-Cheek
« Last post by Ramjam on 1 hour ago »
Don’t understand Chelsea, buy Barkley and loan out RLC, fucking madness but hi ho I hope we’re all over it.
« Last post by Free Agent on 1 hour ago »
Double swoop? With Jack Wilshere  :eh:
« Last post by blargins on 2 hours ago »
Is that chart for academy players though or just players like Lukaku, De Bruyne, Salah etc who were bought young and sold on but they were never academy players? Genuine question like as it's not that clear but I think you're probably getting young players bought and put into the first team squad mixed up with young academy players who've come through the ranks, of which there's not many.

I remember an article about 5-6 years ago about Chelsea's academy since Abramovich took over, it had cost something like £65m to set up and fund yet not one player (at that point) had managed to establish themselves in the Premier League squad.
Was John Terry part of their academy? I don’t remember if he was pre or post Abram.
The Everton Forum / Re: Lozano
« Last post by Mayor Farnum on 3 hours ago »
Tougher than one might think. If he wants to continue to develop as a footballer, he would hardly see the pitch in Barcelona. Messi, Suarez, Dembele, and Coutinho as attackers, with Rakitic, Busquets, Paulinho in midfield behind. Sure, a greater chance at silverware, but it all comes down to whether he's want to make a few late sub appearances and play in cup games, or potentially start 30+ matches.

30+ largely meaningless games without any real chance of glory isn't such an easy sell.
General Football Chat / Re: Lukaku
« Last post by Jamokachi on 3 hours ago »
Of course!
« Last post by Shogun on 3 hours ago »
Cue a hat-trick against England.

You wish!
« Last post by Jamokachi on 3 hours ago »
Won't score another goal in the world cup now.

You can quote me on this.

Cue a hat-trick against England.
« Last post by Shogun on 3 hours ago »
Won't score another goal in the world cup now.

You can quote me on this.
« Last post by Jamokachi on 4 hours ago »
I wouldn’t be right fucking amused if she cuckholded me though. “Rom” is a bit of a cunt. Self obsorbed prick. Still if you love the way he messed us about then who am I to judge. Personally I think we deserve a little more respect

He was a consummate professional on the pitch. He talked about his aspirations off the pitch and everyone got in a tizz, even though we and he knew Everton was a stepping stone. That's how the move was sold to him, that's how we got him.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10