September 22, 2018, 12:55:51 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Yerry Mina anybody?
« Last post by Evertonian in NC on 10 minutes ago »
Would love to see Mina and Zouma as the full-time League pairing, with Holgate used in the Cups (we have to keep developing him).
Go on kiss the badge Theo...

KISS IT!!
The Everton Forum / [News]Walcott: I can enjoy greater things at Everton than at Arsenal
« Last post by Everton News on 52 minutes ago »
Walcott: I can enjoy greater things at Everton than at Arsenal

Everton forward Theo Walcott says he thinks he can have even better times at Goodison Park than he enjoyed Arsenal.

Source: Walcott: I can enjoy greater things at Everton than at Arsenal
« Last post by blargins on September 21, 2018, 11:16:29 PM »
Needed a Bolasie replacement

We have Niasse.
« Last post by cantoffee on September 21, 2018, 10:57:51 PM »
I've yet to see any footage of Mina without an enormous grin. Lovely stuff.
Needed a Bolasie replacement
The Everton Forum / Re: DCL - kidding ourselves
« Last post by cantoffee on September 21, 2018, 10:55:23 PM »
Didn't he have a decent run last season and that's why we brought in Tosun in January?

Clearly that team was struggling, but in part it was due to the striker situation.

I don't know, I still think he should be out on loan playing every week somewhere. He hasn't proven enough for us to rely on as our first choice striker yet.
To be fair the choices around him were awful and he wasnt used up top exclusively.

With better options in Walcott and Richarlison I think you'd be reasonable in giving him at least a half dozen games to get going.

With Richarlison and Walcott we have goals in the team so that might take some of the pressure off his shoulders to be the primary goal scoring. If he can contribute to the build up and bag 1 or 2 in a 6 or 7 game period he's basically our best option.

Maybe Richarlison will be moved up front but we know he's successful on the left so better to have him there I think.
« Last post by Martip on September 21, 2018, 10:53:45 PM »
Didn't he have a decent run last season and that's why we brought in Tosun in January?

Clearly that team was struggling, but in part it was due to the striker situation.

I don't know, I still think he should be out on loan playing every week somewhere. He hasn't proven enough for us to rely on as our first choice striker yet.
Yeah he was in for a while from memory
« Last post by blueToffee on September 21, 2018, 10:05:12 PM »

Win
2-1
Tosun (can't help myself)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10