November 14, 2018, 09:48:50 PM

Author Topic: General transfer window discussion  (Read 174081 times)

February 03, 2015, 04:55:39 AM
Reply #120

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Why have Chelsea dispensed with Schurrle? Not a first XI player for them but always got the goals when called upon. Good signing for Wolfsburg, even if he has cost them a shedload.

De Bruyne and and Shurrle supplying... Bendter haha.
So they could sign cuadrado
Simply simply lovely

February 03, 2015, 04:57:59 AM
Reply #121

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Palace have been busy. Pardew is trigger happy with his first cheque book in a couple of years.

February 03, 2015, 05:07:48 AM
Reply #122

Gash

Global Moderator
Sky doing there best to make a big drama of the Carlton Cole deal to West Brom being on the wobble, everyone else is not arsed.

Big news coming out from Spurs as well, no one else is leaving. Gripping stuff.

February 03, 2015, 05:09:11 AM
Reply #123

Gash

Global Moderator
I didn't recognise Alan Irwin there without a Rampant Rabbit sticking out his lug.

February 03, 2015, 05:11:14 AM
Reply #124

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
I didn't recognise Alan Irwin there without a Rampant Rabbit sticking out his lug.

Can't help but think how funny it would've been if someone attached a dildo to a drone and flew it in. Be like a scene from 'the birds'.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

February 03, 2015, 05:11:26 AM
Reply #125

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Sky doing there best to make a big drama of the Carlton Cole deal to West Brom being on the wobble, everyone else is not arsed.

Big news coming out from Spurs as well, no one else is leaving. Gripping stuff.
Tony pulis thought he had signed someone who could score the goals to keep his side up

Not cole then
Simply simply lovely

February 03, 2015, 05:12:49 AM
Reply #126

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Think it's for the best if pulis and cole stay as far away from each other.

February 03, 2015, 05:14:37 AM
Reply #127

Gash

Global Moderator
Live from Burnley now, Peter Stevenson subtley mentioning that he's pissed off and nothing has happened for 16 hours today.

This is edge of the seat stuff, they're now going back round all the grounds that already confirmed hours ago that nothing is happening. This is award winning TV we're witnessing here.

February 03, 2015, 05:14:51 AM
Reply #128

Ross

West Brom fans must be happy, Anichebie and Cole up front and Berahino on the left of midfield chasing the over lap..
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 03, 2015, 05:16:20 AM
Reply #129

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Live from Burnley now, Peter Stevenson subtley mentioning that he's pissed off and nothing has happened for 16 hours today.

This is edge of the seat stuff, they're now going back round all the grounds that already confirmed hours ago that nothing is happening. This is award winning TV we're witnessing here.

Imagine being stuck outside for 12+ hours in this weather knowing fuck alls going to happen.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

February 03, 2015, 05:18:29 AM
Reply #130

bacon sarnie

Lambert happy to sit on the Liverpool bench for now. Dream on la.

February 03, 2015, 05:46:33 AM
Reply #131

Shogun

Administrator
Assou Ekotto changed his Twitter profile pic to this:

lolol
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 03, 2015, 06:38:42 AM
Reply #132

toffee_scot

West Brom fans must be happy, Anichebie and Cole up front and Berahino on the left of midfield chasing the over lap..

I wonder whether anyone including WBA fans actually cared when the Carlton Cole deal was called off.

Also looks like Brown Ideye is the biggest flop in their history, they paid quite close to 10m for him yet 6 months later they sold him to some Middle Eastern club at a 6m loss.

February 03, 2015, 12:49:55 PM
Reply #133

theshred

Yakubu is apparently still playing and is back in England at Reading...  http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/31095488
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 12:50:16 PM by theshred »
theshred has no signature because he wants no signature

February 03, 2015, 04:19:44 PM
Reply #134

Bluedylan

What a prick David Gold is. Had to apologise to fans for tweeting 'don't go to bed', and then failing to pull off a shite deal for Adebayor who they didn't need anyway.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.