December 16, 2017, 03:27:22 AM

Author Topic: Joe Royle has left...  (Read 2111 times)

December 06, 2017, 05:35:12 PM
Reply #15

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
im just being finicky. I just want all the 'good guy/family' bollocks out of the club and for winners to be put in.

And Joe Royle isn't a winner?

deCoubertin

December 06, 2017, 05:38:06 PM
Reply #16

Craig_1878

He's our last manager to win a trophy with us so he's clearly a winner, not to mention his playing career.

Sad to see him go, i'm sure we'll still see him around the club though still.
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

December 06, 2017, 05:47:06 PM
Reply #17

Macca77

Never heard that.

Probably bullshit like, apparently he went into Walsh's office and kicked off, blamed him for the mess we were in, was a very heated argument

December 06, 2017, 06:33:48 PM
Reply #18

MmmBlueRamirez

I just want all the 'good guy/family' bollocks out of the club and for winners to be put in.

What a shameful crock of shit.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 06, 2017, 07:35:03 PM
Reply #19

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

December 06, 2017, 07:46:14 PM
Reply #20

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
I would never want to lose those things that make the club special to me. It would take the soul out of the club to the point it is no longer the Everton I know. When that soul is lost I might as well say I follow any team that is winning. I could be Man City this year, maybe Man Unt next year? Basically I could join the ranks of plastic supporters.
I've been there once with the other team I helped and supported. Take it from me it isn't worth it.
We can still be Everton and win things, the climate in the club may change, we may get a little harder but we can still keep the soul.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

December 06, 2017, 08:09:43 PM
Reply #21

blue1948

im just being finicky. I just want all the 'good guy/family' bollocks out of the club and for winners to be put in.
Talking about bollocks and winners put in ? Do not realise he won the last trophy ? I think you are a bit adrift here Liz ,by all means say your piece but he is a small part player in the first team and I am proud he is a blue and cannot agree one bit -the rest throw them to fuck but lay off Royle .

December 06, 2017, 08:11:08 PM
Reply #22

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Talking about bollocks and winners put in ? Do not realise he won the last trophy ? I think you are a bit adrift here Liz ,by all means say your piece but he is a small part player in the first team and I am proud he is a blue and cannot agree one bit -the rest throw them to fuck but lay off Royle .

Yeah maybe im being harsh on him.
I have to return some videotapes.

December 06, 2017, 08:12:13 PM
Reply #23

blue1948

No problem now then for me.Thanks .

December 06, 2017, 08:24:02 PM
Reply #24

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Ordered a Klopp doll and a box of pins for you. Hold doll firmly, push in pin and twist.
You'll feel much better.☺
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

December 06, 2017, 08:35:32 PM
Reply #25

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Joe Royle once said I looked like Alan Hansen whilst we were in the toilet.

December 06, 2017, 08:37:23 PM
Reply #26

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Joe Royle once said I looked like Alan Hansen whilst we were in the toilet.
That's your own fault for bending down.

December 06, 2017, 08:56:15 PM
Reply #27

Jacko4468

Was he talking
To your Bell end

December 06, 2017, 08:58:42 PM
Reply #28

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Probably bullshit like, apparently he went into Walsh's office and kicked off, blamed him for the mess we were in, was a very heated argument

No probably about it imo.

December 06, 2017, 09:08:52 PM
Reply #29

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
No probably about it imo.
From a lad who has got a lot right

Simply simply lovely