October 24, 2018, 03:03:01 AM

Author Topic: Cardiff, Huddersfield and Newcastle  (Read 1222 times)

October 02, 2018, 01:15:54 AM
Reply #15

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Warnock's wife was apparently quite ill and her recovery has given him a different prospective.

Yeah she was. Speaking to friends who work at Cardiff City in the Academy and places they all love him and say what a great bloke he is, real people person
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

October 07, 2018, 08:00:07 AM
Reply #16

Shogun

Administrator
Week 8

Spurs 1-0 Cardiff
Burnley 1-1 Huddersfield
Man United 3-2 Newcastle

Good opportunities for Newcastle and Cardiff after the international break.

Week 9
Newcastle v Brighton
Cardiff v Fulham
Huddersfield v Liverpool
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 08, 2018, 04:46:46 PM
Reply #17

School of Science

Week 8

Spurs 1-0 Cardiff
Burnley 1-1 Huddersfield
Man United 3-2 Newcastle

Good opportunities for Newcastle and Cardiff after the international break.

Week 9
Newcastle v Brighton
Cardiff v Fulham
Huddersfield v Liverpool

Ah the annual reunion of them great pals Klopp and his underling Wagner von Smallhausen.
3_0 Liverpool and thank you smallhausen.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

October 20, 2018, 11:00:41 PM
Reply #18

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Well there's City's duck broken
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

October 21, 2018, 03:17:40 AM
Reply #19

KoemansNumberTens

Newcastle look dead already. Just all round a bit rotten. Canít say I feel sorry for them. Probably my joint second least favourite team after The Shite (alongside West Ham)

October 21, 2018, 03:20:44 AM
Reply #20

Bluedylan

Fulham look all over the place as well. Very naÔve assuming they could just come up and attack everyone.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 21, 2018, 04:06:40 AM
Reply #21

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Could see Fulham going.

Itís hard to predict as you know someone get a new manager bounce from somewhere.

October 21, 2018, 05:58:39 AM
Reply #22

Shogun

Administrator
Newcastle donít play a top six side until Boxing Day so theyíll probably grind out a few results
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 23, 2018, 07:10:51 PM
Reply #23

Lxxx

The way he’s been talking in interviews, I kinda assumed he was just trying to enjoy as much he can about the experience this time around as he’s had some pretty bad (and often truncated) experiences in his previous attempts.

He likely accepts their going down and it may even be that Cardiff at board level accept it too and have decided to let him off with whatever happens this season. I mean there would be a certain logic in that if that is the case as he probably would have them being competitive again should they go back down.

Perhaps at a certain age too, you have the ability to have a different perspective, especially as it’s fairy likely he’s not going to get many more chances of playing the bigger teams in his managed career.

Dunno.

This is how I see it too. I assume the board had signalled to him they aren't going to go out and spend silly money in an attempt to stay up only for them to go down anyway and face a squad upheaval in the summer so they're all on the same page and along for the ride.

It'll be interesting to see if they stick or twist though if they're not adrift after Xmas and think a new manager bounce might secure another season at this level.

3 hours ago
Reply #24

Bluedylan

Rodgers linked with the Newcastle job. Good manager. Would really take Newcastle forward, and makes a lot of sense, which is why they probably won't appoint him.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

1 hour ago
Reply #25

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Rodgers linked with the Newcastle job. Good manager. Would really take Newcastle forward, and makes a lot of sense, which is why they probably won't appoint him.

I'd be surprised if he could do much there under present circumstances. I doubt he wants a relegation to be the first thing on his resume after his time at Celtic.

1 hour ago
Reply #26

Alanvideo

Our U-18'S beat Newcastle 7-1 today ,Ellis Simms 4 and Korede Adedoyin 3.
Joe Anderson played RB for us. Yes really !
We are special ,we are Everton.