July 21, 2017, 01:38:56 PM

Author Topic: Giggs' divorce  (Read 531 times)

April 11, 2017, 11:01:01 PM
Read 531 times

Major Clanger

...has turned a bit messy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-39566057

I'll nominate this as my entry to the "least surprising news of the week" competition.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

April 11, 2017, 11:03:23 PM
Reply #1

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Think it's pretty fair as long as she doesn't get less than 30% in this specefic case.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 11, 2017, 11:05:43 PM
Reply #2

Major Clanger

Think it's pretty fair as long as she doesn't get less than 30% in this specefic case.

I don't know what she'd done, but unless it was comparable on the levels of cuntishness to what Giggs did, he deserves to lose everything for being an utter bellend and shagging his sister-in-law.

For eight fucking years.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

April 11, 2017, 11:09:42 PM
Reply #3

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I don't know what she'd done, but unless it was comparable on the levels of cuntishness to what Giggs did, he deserves to lose everything for being an utter bellend and shagging his sister-in-law.

For eight fucking years.

These things happen sadly. Being an A-shole usually makes you more money than loses.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 12, 2017, 12:30:56 AM
Reply #4

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber

For eight fucking years.

You think Giggs is bad you should meet his old man
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

April 12, 2017, 02:14:41 AM
Reply #5

Ross

You think Giggs is bad you should meet his old man

No thanks.

It's Giggs swanning round introducing his old man to any and everyone that's got him into this mess in the first place.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 12, 2017, 02:29:55 AM
Reply #6

Alanvideo

For eight fucking years.
................it takes two to tango  :hug:
We are special ,we are Everton.

April 12, 2017, 03:05:10 AM
Reply #7

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
No thanks.

It's Giggs swanning round introducing his old man to any and everyone that's got him into this mess in the first place.

Hahaha no not his old boy. His dad is a right cunt

April 12, 2017, 03:15:23 AM
Reply #8

Optimistic Blue

Hahaha no not his old boy. His dad is a right cunt

I swear you know everyone in Wales x
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

April 12, 2017, 03:34:30 AM
Reply #9

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
I swear you know everyone in Wales x

It's a small place. And the sporting community is very close. His dad is called Danny Wilson. Used to be a really good rugby player. He played for Cardiff in the amateur era before moving to Widnes RL. The whole family moved up there (which is why I always laugh when people say Giggs should have played for England - he was born in Cardiff, so were both his parents). But he left Cardiff under really bad terms. Allegations that he went off injured during a game and robbed all the players. He ended up being a bouncer down here and was a right prick. He doesn't live far from me.

April 12, 2017, 03:45:46 AM
Reply #10

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Giggs doesn't have much to do with his dad though does he?

April 12, 2017, 06:37:26 AM
Reply #11

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Giggs doesn't have much to do with his dad though does he?

More now than he did but still very little. Rhod and Danny are closer

April 12, 2017, 08:41:55 PM
Reply #12

blob

not sure why footballers get married pre-retirement. they're still young enough to go through all that bollocks when they hang up their boots.

beware of gold-diggers :)