July 21, 2017, 01:37:53 PM

Author Topic: ***~~~^_^The 2016/17 Race to the PL Thread^_^~~~***  (Read 1534 times)

April 15, 2017, 03:51:43 AM
Read 1534 times

Shogun

Administrator
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 15, 2017, 03:53:58 AM
Reply #1

Alanvideo

For some unknown reason I'd like Huddersfield to win the play-offs.
We are special ,we are Everton.

April 15, 2017, 03:56:32 AM
Reply #2

Mayor Farnum

Always hated Leeds when they were up but you've got to admit that their fans have stuck with them through some shocking times. I'd like Leeds to come up. They deserve a break.

April 15, 2017, 03:56:49 AM
Reply #3

Shogun

Administrator
For some unknown reason I'd like Huddersfield to win the play-offs.

Their manager is bezzies with Klopp so it's a no from me.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 15, 2017, 04:01:31 AM
Reply #4

Alanvideo

Their manager is bezzies with Klopp so it's a no from me.
..............If that's the case he could give Klopp a few fashion and grooming tips  8)

April 15, 2017, 04:12:21 AM
Reply #5

Jamokachi

Yea, Leeds from the play-offs for me

April 15, 2017, 04:37:07 AM
Reply #6

chang

I live very close to Brighton so am pleased they look like coming up.

Quite remarkable really with you consider in 2011 they were still playing at an athletics "stadium" - picture show the view form the away stand

April 15, 2017, 05:11:17 AM
Reply #7

Cozzie

Brighton and Newcastle for me are pretty much up.

Personally I want to see Sheff Wed promoted. A proper club with real tradition and history. Belong in the top league for me.

April 15, 2017, 05:51:17 AM
Reply #8

bluestevie

Am I right in thinking that if Brighton win and Huddersfield draw or lose on Monday then they will be promoted?
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

April 15, 2017, 05:56:52 AM
Reply #9

Alanvideo

Brighton and Newcastle for me are pretty much up.

Personally I want to see Sheff Wed promoted. A proper club with real tradition and history. Belong in the top league for me.
............wouldn't mind Wednesday but Huddersfield also a proper club .I can recall them being in the top flight in the 70's but always seemed to struggle . They played at Leeds Road which seemed to be mostly open terraces and always pissed down.

April 15, 2017, 07:05:00 AM
Reply #10

Bally

Administrator
Huddersfield have a boss looking little ground too
It's the roll I way

April 15, 2017, 07:30:59 AM
Reply #11

TSGun

NSNO Subscriber
I'm on the Huddersfield wagon too. If only because of Aaron Mooy spending this season there.

April 15, 2017, 07:35:53 AM
Reply #12

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Huddersfield have a boss looking little ground too

Years ago my old man's best mate was a chief inspector from Yorkshire. He has a holiday home in France and we would spend our summer holidays with him there. One year his other friend came aswell who was The police chief in charge of football liaison at Huddersfield Town. Hope they come up just because of that as he was s really nice fella and his wife was pretty hot too
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

April 15, 2017, 09:05:32 AM
Reply #13

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I was happy when Wednesday (and Forest) were relegated as they always seem to beat us. But both clubs should be in the top flight.
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

April 15, 2017, 06:19:05 PM
Reply #14

toffee_scot

It's nice to see that Brighton are on the verge of promotion, in general I quite like seeing teams who haven't played in the top flight for several decades, or who might not have any previous experience of playing top flight football, getting promoted.

I'd like to see Huddersfield get promoted and see how David Wagner gets on in the Premier League. Not really keen on having Leeds back, is Cellino still the owner of the club?