Mark Hughes
Chris Coleman
Duncan Ferguson
Koeman to remain in charge
AN Other
Manuel Pellegrini
Sean Dyche
Diego Simeone

Author Topic: Who should we go for?  (Read 122652 times)

November 04, 2017, 10:48:10 PM
Reply #990

sixymack

Would like to see Eddie Howe get a crack at the job

November 04, 2017, 10:52:42 PM
Reply #991

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Dyche is the man for me.

November 04, 2017, 10:54:47 PM
Reply #992

KoemansNumberTens

Dyche is the man for me.

They won again. I genuinely can't believe people think we are too good for him.

November 04, 2017, 11:00:41 PM
Reply #993

gizzblue

Big Sam the man has a plan. Anyone who reads it and disagrees with its logic is frankly stupid. Does that mean I want Big Sam? Well if someone deemed a better long term choice came along and applied essentially the same plan as Sam, then no, If not then Sam is the man for the job in the short term. This season is a write off anyway so let him or someone start a revival, and damn soon please.
Sam's only plan is hoof and chase ....or lump it to our big man ....oh shite ere hang on a min big man ???...oh yeah he left...unles 5-7ft Rooney or Maybe Fuck Williams up there out the  way of our goal ask him to try and defend theirs in stead ...should bag us a few .

November 04, 2017, 11:01:51 PM
Reply #994

plumber

Dyche should be mad to come here at this stage.

November 04, 2017, 11:05:18 PM
Reply #995

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Big Sam the man has a plan. Anyone who reads it and disagrees with its logic is frankly stupid. Does that mean I want Big Sam? Well if someone deemed a better long term choice came along and applied essentially the same plan as Sam, then no, If not then Sam is the man for the job in the short term. This season is a write off anyway so let him or someone start a revival, and damn soon please. 

Is this his plan?

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sam-allardyce-lays-out-blueprint-13858394

Because if it is, that's not a plan, it's an observation of where we are. Nothing in that article suggests how he would rectify our situation.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 04, 2017, 11:05:50 PM
Reply #996

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber

November 04, 2017, 11:07:03 PM
Reply #997

Cozzie

Burnley 11 points above us now.

Hed be mad to leave.

November 04, 2017, 11:07:45 PM
Reply #998

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Sam's only plan is hoof and chase ....or lump it to our big man ....oh shite ere hang on a min big man ???...oh yeah he left...unles 5-7ft Rooney or Maybe Fuck Williams up there out the  way of our goal ask him to try and defend theirs in stead ...should bag us a few .
Tbf and I'm not defending him but this is a man who signed djorkaef, Jay Jay okocha and kept a Sunderland side up by playing defoe up top.

His football style is not that far off moyes and there's plenty who want him back and let's be honest, koemans style and we were happy with that last season

Simply simply lovely

November 04, 2017, 11:13:36 PM
Reply #999

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Burnley 11 points above us now.

Hed be mad to leave.

That's what they said about Koeman leaving a side that had finished 7th twice for a side finishing 11th twice. It's all about looking at the situation and the future. Are Burnley likely to stay there or thereabouts Year on Year? Unlikely. Are we a better long term prospect for a manager to progress? Possibly.

November 04, 2017, 11:16:40 PM
Reply #1000

gizzblue

Tbf and I'm not defending him but this is a man who signed djorkaef, Jay Jay okocha and kept a Sunderland side up by playing defoe up top.

His football style is not that far off moyes and there's plenty who want him back and let's be honest, koemans style and we were happy with that last season
Tbh mate I never rated Koeman it was lump it to lukaku most of the time .and no plan b.

November 04, 2017, 11:19:59 PM
Reply #1001

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Tbh mate I never rated Koeman it was lump it to lukaku most of the time .and no plan b.
Kinda my point
We were winning so people were happy.... Well as happy as Evertonians can be

Simply simply lovely

November 04, 2017, 11:20:05 PM
Reply #1002

Cozzie

That's what they said about Koeman leaving a side that had finished 7th twice for a side finishing 11th twice. It's all about looking at the situation and the future. Are Burnley likely to stay there or thereabouts Year on Year? Unlikely. Are we a better long term prospect for a manager to progress? Possibly.

Hope that's the case like. Im warming to us getting him.

November 04, 2017, 11:21:11 PM
Reply #1003

Shogun

Administrator
Eddie Howe lads.

Plays a brand of football which lends itself well to a better standard of players.

You won't be able to tell the difference between us and Burnley if Dyche comes here.

The fact he's brought in Wood, Barnes, Walters and Vokes tells you what sort of thing you're going to get if he comes here.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 11:22:51 PM by Shogun »
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 04, 2017, 11:21:16 PM
Reply #1004

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He'd be mad not to leave.