Mark Hughes
Chris Coleman
Duncan Ferguson
Koeman to remain in charge
AN Other
Manuel Pellegrini
Sean Dyche
Diego Simeone

Author Topic: Who should we go for?  (Read 122915 times)

November 27, 2017, 08:18:10 AM
Reply #2610

Nick

haha like I have sources

Ketchup, mayonnaise or a mixture of the both as special sauce?

I call BS.

I'd love Howe to step in, but it ain't going to happen.  He's too smart for that.

November 27, 2017, 09:40:40 AM
Reply #2611

bluenuck

I'd think we'd all agree it's going to be someone already working, and probably already working in the PL.

To take this long it has to be the case.

and if it's the case you'd have to think dyche silva or Howe  would be the top 3 candidates because of where they are in their careers and what teams they're managing. They all seem ready, or close to, for the next step.

If they do hire one this week it will be interesting to see when they announce it. Would have to be Monday or Thursday you'd think
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 09:42:04 AM by bluenuck »

November 27, 2017, 12:35:42 PM
Reply #2612

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Iíve decided AVB is the man for me
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 27, 2017, 01:10:34 PM
Reply #2613

Ari

Pulis would be bloody awful.  But we need someone. My problem with a short contact would be that our soft players might use it as an excuse to (continue to) not perform. Also Pulis isn't so much of an escape artist anyway. But he would shore up the defence.

My thought, he is not the type I would want but as our situation is at the moment and giving that probably some better managers will be available next summer.  He's available and he would probably want to be our caretaker manager.  my worth.

November 27, 2017, 01:13:12 PM
Reply #2614

Ari

I'd think we'd all agree it's going to be someone already working, and probably already working in the PL.

To take this long it has to be the case.

and if it's the case you'd have to think dyche silva or Howe  would be the top 3 candidates because of where they are in their careers and what teams they're managing. They all seem ready, or close to, for the next step.

If they do hire one this week it will be interesting to see when they announce it. Would have to be Monday or Thursday you'd think

I admire Howe a lot (the type of person)and giving that he IS an Evertonian that would be awesome.  BUT is he available? I actually never thought of this.

November 27, 2017, 01:29:42 PM
Reply #2615

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
The board has no-one.  All the media talk and speculation is just that...talk and speculation.

Mark my words, Unsworth will be given the job until the end of the season.

Then after we go down, investors will pull out and Everton will sink further.

In a few years time, we'll be fighting it out with Newport County in league 2.

This is no joke.

Lay off the drugs pal
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 27, 2017, 01:34:52 PM
Reply #2616

Macca77

Pulis is worse than Allardyce, so fuck off mentioning his name

November 27, 2017, 02:07:13 PM
Reply #2617

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Pulis is worse than Allardyce, so fuck off mentioning his name
Agree but at least he is not corrupt... Then Again having us linked with O'Neill the way he cleared didnt respect our Club during the McCarthy-gate makes me wonder if  all the rumours are to be belived...  Something is rotten in the state of Denmark to qoute Shakespeare

November 27, 2017, 02:11:13 PM
Reply #2618

Macca77

Agree but at least he is not corrupt... Then Again having us linked with O'Neill the way he cleared didnt respect our Club during the McCarthy-gate makes me wonder if  all the rumours are to be belived...  Something is rotten in the state of Denmark to qoute Shakespeare

Not corrupt no, but just been sacked for being a shit manager

November 27, 2017, 02:11:48 PM
Reply #2619

Cereal Killer

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/28/tony-pulis-crystal-palace-appeal

Is there an acceptable level of corruption we're aiming for now? Happy times

November 27, 2017, 02:17:41 PM
Reply #2620

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/28/tony-pulis-crystal-palace-appeal

Is there an acceptable level of corruption we're aiming for now? Happy times
Bloody hell - didn't know - so shite AND corrupt -

November 27, 2017, 02:24:14 PM
Reply #2621

GrantyBoy78

Fun fact of the day: Weíve conceded 28 goals in the league. No team has conceded that many goals at this stage of the season and avoided relegation.

Happy Monday!!!

November 27, 2017, 02:29:15 PM
Reply #2622

Macca77

Fun fact of the day: Weíve conceded 28 goals in the league. No team has conceded that many goals at this stage of the season and avoided relegation.

Happy Monday!!!

Its the most goals conceded after 12 games since the 1950's, just think about that, that's more goals than some of the worst premier league teams like Swindon, Barnsley, Derby and Sunderland

November 27, 2017, 02:39:07 PM
Reply #2623

BlueBeagle

Eddie Howe is vastly overrated by people on here

November 27, 2017, 02:44:31 PM
Reply #2624

therealdunc

Name me one person in this world who hasnít been corrupt, who hasnít stolen, who hasnít robbed.

The standard you judge others will be used against you
Blue