Who would you like in charge?

Marco Silva
Rafa Benitez
Brendan Rodgers
Eddie Howe
Mikel Arteta
Arsene Wenger
AN Other

Author Topic: Who should we go for? POLL RESET  (Read 157552 times)

November 27, 2017, 02:46:26 PM
Reply #2625

therealdunc

Big Sam has gone very quiet recently, interesting
Blue

November 27, 2017, 02:54:07 PM
Reply #2626

BlueBeagle

Name me one person in this world who hasnít been corrupt, who hasnít stolen, who hasnít robbed.

Ironic to want to avoid Pulis and Sam over taking a few quid under the table when every single Everton player is literally stealing a living at the moment! lolol

November 27, 2017, 02:58:05 PM
Reply #2627

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Fun fact of the day: Weíve conceded 28 goals in the league. No team has conceded that many goals at this stage of the season and avoided relegation.

Happy Monday!!!

Fucking hell.

How has this happened?

November 27, 2017, 03:01:22 PM
Reply #2628

Waltzer

Sick of these performances now, we need to get someone in by the time the West Ham game comes around, Pulis, Allardyche, Dyche, Pardew I dont care, any of those would be better than Unsworth I dont care what anyone says. I dont really want any of them long term but we need to start thinking about the here and now and forget long term at this stage.

November 27, 2017, 03:02:05 PM
Reply #2629

therealdunc

Fucking hell.

How has this happened?

With 2 defenders as manager !

if we get in a half decent manager like Allerdyce and start climbing the table we will clearly see how bad Koemans tactics where and how much Unsie made it even worse.

Blue

November 27, 2017, 03:04:52 PM
Reply #2630

Rodenplav64

Its the most goals conceded after 12 games since the 1950's, just think about that, that's more goals than some of the worst premier league teams like Swindon, Barnsley, Derby and Sunderland

Imagine how bad we would be without the most expensive PL Goalkeeper , one of the best in the Premier League , one who has conceded more in 2 seasons than anyone else .

November 27, 2017, 03:07:36 PM
Reply #2631

therealdunc

Imagine how bad we would be without the most expensive PL Goalkeeper , one of the best in the Premier League , one who has conceded more in 2 seasons than anyone else .

Who are you talking about mate?
Cause that ainít Jordon make mistakes Pickford.

Pickford still has a lot of improving to do, but at least he is young enough to learn fast
Blue

November 27, 2017, 03:07:50 PM
Reply #2632

BlueBeagle

Fucking hell.

How has this happened?

Williams, Jagielka and Baines have a collective age of 100.

Then add the laughable Martina and an atrocious Michael Keane (whether it's just form or his actual ability is tbc).

November 27, 2017, 03:11:49 PM
Reply #2633

therealdunc

I actually think Martina is one of the few bright sparks, heís improved with each game from being a terrible option to a nearly average one.

Baines is a joke and seems to avoid any criticism. The guy has been on the decline since Martinez 2nd season but gets away with scrutiny because heís a fan.

I got banned from the Everton forum for criticising Baines 2 years ago!
Blue

November 27, 2017, 03:15:49 PM
Reply #2634

Rodenplav64

Who are you talking about mate?
Cause that ain’t Jordon make mistakes Pickford.

Pickford still has a lot of improving to do, but at least he is young enough to learn fast

Sarcasm and in my opinion he may not recover from his PTSD caused by his first couple of seasons between the sticks . Rob Green MKII .

November 27, 2017, 03:17:03 PM
Reply #2635

Bluedylan

I actually think Martina is one of the few bright sparks, heís improved with each game from being a terrible option to a nearly average one.

Baines is a joke and seems to avoid any criticism. The guy has been on the decline since Martinez 2nd season but gets away with scrutiny because heís a fan.

I got banned from the Everton forum for criticising Baines 2 years ago!

It might've been more to do with your incessant need to type the same opinions over and over again, even when people aren't disagreeing.

Baines has received loads of criticism on here in recent months.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

November 27, 2017, 03:19:25 PM
Reply #2636

therealdunc

Correct, recent months.

But he has been clearly on the decline for over 3 years !

He is also on big wages, time to get a replacement.
Blue

November 27, 2017, 03:23:16 PM
Reply #2637

Macca77

Big Sam has gone very quiet recently, interesting

How is it interesting then, please explain?

November 27, 2017, 03:24:20 PM
Reply #2638

Bluedylan

Correct, recent months.

But he has been clearly on the decline for over 3 years !

He is also on big wages, time to get a replacement.

Well it's normal for players to gradually decline. That doesn't mean that he didn't (or doesn't) have something to offer as a squad player. Again, awful squad management by successive regimes has damaged his career. There's no way he should've played anywhere near the number of games he has this season.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

November 27, 2017, 03:27:19 PM
Reply #2639

Faceatthefence

Williams, Jagielka and Baines have a collective age of 100.

Then add the laughable Martina and an atrocious Michael Keane (whether it's just form or his actual ability is tbc).
All the talk of strikers and not being able to score,Giroud would not have stopped us getting mauled every week because the real issues lie at the back with the dads army.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.